Prologue: Mislead

Narrator P.O.V

"WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE "A man with a loud voice yelled so loudly that it would surely deafen everyone. One of the workers was trembling in horror, praying that his employer would spare him. "Please don't murder me," he prayed."Mr Kim, t-the f-files y-you w-wanted." Mr Kim continued to give him a furious gaze, and the man stuttered his heart racing.

"WELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK? THESE ARE NOT THE FILES I WAS LOOKING FOR! REDO THE FUCKING DOCUMENTS AGAIN! OR, BETTER YET, PUSH IT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!" Mr Kim screamed as he flung the paper in the man's face, leaving him to mop up the mess.

When Mr Kim left the room all of the employees started whispering about the sudden event that just happened.

"Sometimes I feel like giving up," A female said quietly to her buddy, who agreed.

"Same thing, but at least we get a close look at his lovely face. No other girls had the opportunity to breathe the same air as him ," Another woman responded.

Taehyung P.O.V

I sat in my office, massaging my temples and attempting to relax. I turned around as I heard the door open. Lisa was dressed in a red tight dress that only reached her thighs and red high heels, which came as no surprise to me. She swayed her waist as she moved up to me and sat on my lap. She had a sexy expression on her face. I could feel her undoing the buttons on my shirt. I snatched her wrist and stared her down. "Lisa, I'm not up for it. Perhaps another time." I pushed her off my lap with a chilly remark. "H-However, I'd like to assist you." As she stood up again, she said.

"I'm sorry, Lisa, but I'm not interested in you right now. To be honest, you haven't satisfied me in a long time, and I'm starting to feel tired of you." I remarked this as I leaned back in my chair, my gaze falling on Lisa, who was on the verge of crying.

"However, I was under the impression that we were a force to be reckoned with." I just chuckled while she tried not to cry.

"You and I are nothing in comparison to one other. To me, you're nothing but a toy." With a grin on my face, I replied.

I snatched her jaw hard, pushing my nail into her skin as tears streamed down her face. "Don't cry, dear; perhaps you can be one of my little toys after all," I said with a nasty grin on my face.

Lisa raises her head and sniffles, a grin appearing on her face. "R-really?"My eyes darkened with contempt and hatred. "You're such a fuckwhore, but I've got something greater in mind for you than my dick."

I grabbed her hair and began cutting it before dragging her into a room where I was doing who knows what.

_______________________________________________________________________________

*I don't own any photos or videos not even memes unless I say it's mine(Like memes)

If you feel uncomfortable with these topics You can read another book but If you are okay with reading these things then uh stick around.

_______________________________________________________________________________