Chapter 6: All His Now

Narrator P.O.V

A maid entered the room and opened the curtains, cleaning them slightly. She grinned at Jungkook as she walked up to him. She pats the youngster on the shoulder, waking him up. "Sir, you know today will be the most momentous day of your life," says the maid. Jungkook got up and rubbed his eyes cutely before yawning, but then he heard the words. "It's hard for me to believe it's already today! I'm terrified." As he got out of bed, Jungkook said. "I understand, but you'll be alright, and Mr Kim adores you to the point that he wouldn't let you go out on your own." Jungkook blushed when the maid mentioned it. "All right, I'll wash up..." Jungkook walked to the bathroom to do what he needed to finish. The maid laughs and goes about her business, wishing for the best for Jungkook.

Jungkook emerged from the shower wearing a robe after some time, as attendants awaited him. The maids smiled at him, and Jungkook returned the smile while sitting in his chair. The makeup artist began working on his face, making him appear even more appealing. "Mr Kim will undoubtedly be so taken aback that he'll grab you as soon as you walk down the aisle." Jungkook blushed as he imagined what might happen to him tonight. "So, what do I do if we become a little too intimate?" Jungkook inquired. The maid beams. "Just relax and let him lead; just do whatever he says," the maid said. Jungkook smiles and nods.

2 hours later

Jungkook was dressed as a queen, complete with a veil. The maids applauded their efforts. "You have a stunning appearance! He's going to eat you to oblivion!!!"

 "You have a stunning appearance! He's going to eat you to oblivion!!!"

Squealing, the other maids nod their heads in agreement

__Meanwhile with Taehyung

Taehyung was getting ready, and he looked so good that everyone was on their knees waiting for him. He smirked when he looked in the mirror. "Today is the day," 

 "Today is the day,"