Chapter 11: What I Said

Recap:

Jimin gave Jungkook a concerned look. "Are you sure? You spaced out for some time when you agreed that Taehyung treats you well."

"He does, I'm just...you know... daydreaming."

Jimin nodded and left it alone, he didn't want to make Jungkook uncomfortable any more than he already was. Jungkook was served a glass of water, he drank it and sighed.

____

Jimin rubs Jungkook's back, giving him a comforting smile. "If you have anything bothering you, always tell me."

Jungkook nodded and hugged Jimin. "Thank you, thank you for visiting me." Jimin nodded and hugged Jungkook back.

____

Taehyung and the other CEOs were in a room having their monthly meeting.

Taehyung stared at the two. "What is it that you both want?"

The pink-haired man gave Taehyung a hurt look, "Oh c'mon, don't stare at us like that, you know we're here once a month, we're your besties!" Taehyung rolled his eyes in response, and the red-haired man chuckled. "Yeah, we're your 'Besties', we're here to talk about the progress of our new system, especially the new app we launched many people have been downloading it and just getting addicted to it."

Taehyung smirked "That's good, how is it with the Hustle and Top Dog? Doing the usual?"

The other two smirk. "You know how it is, we're doing well, claiming millions of Wons per month with no problem," Jiyong said.

"Yup, and the crew is expanding with over 30 thousand members," Youngtaek added.

"Heard you 'start your life' now, you seem busy these days," Jiyong said.

"Yeah, I've been busy..."

Youngtaek chuckled. " Busy fucking him into oblivion eh."

Taehyung nodded. He picked up his phone and texted his beloved husband.

_________(A/N: Tae is in bold, Kook is in Bold and Italics)________

TH: I miss you so much, my dear. Just checking in to see how you are doing.

JK: I'm doing fine, I miss you too. How are you?

TH: That's good to hear, I'm great now, my love. 😘

JK: 🥰, that's good you're fine. What time are you coming home?

TH: I'm coming home around 9:30 or 10:00 pm.  

JK: Alright, get home safe, I'll be waiting.

TH: Alright, love, see you then.

Taehyung grinned as he read the message. The other two males exchanged smirking glances. "I see you have gone soft." Taehyung raised his head and scowled at them. "I have not gone soft."

Youngtaek rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say."

"You both can get out," Taehyung demanded. Youngtaek and Jiyong nodded and swiftly exited the room before Taehyung lost his cool. Taehyung murmured and rubbed his temples as he leaned forward on his desk. Someone rapped on his door. In response to being disturbed, he clenches his teeth. "Who is it?" he demanded angrily. The secretary announced, "A visitor, sir." "Tell them I'm too busy," Taehyung snarled. "That's what I told her, she won't listen-" The secretary was pushed, and a lady burst through the door, heading straight for the gorgeous man.