Chapter 4: Two-Faced

Warning: Abuse, weapons & drugs

Put the story on dark mode for a better experience

Narrator P.O.V

After taking a shower, Taehyung walked to his office and sat down on his couch, taking out his phone and dialling a number, which was answered after three rings. "Hey, I simply need you to do something for me...for personal reasons....none that's of your business," Taehyung remarked coldly before hesitating for a second as he heard something. Before walking downstairs to Jungkook's room, he put the person on hold. He sees Jungkook giggle as he grips the phone and speaks to the person on the other end, emitting a commanding growl.

As his smile faded, Jungkook turned to face Taehyung. "I'm sorry, Jiminie hyung, but I'll have to call you back..." Jungkook gets off the phone and places it on the nightstand. "Hello there," says the younger. "Please don't say anything to me. I am not one of your small companions. I warned you not to talk to anyone, especially 'Jimin,' since he's not healthy for you."

"Why do you care so much about my life?! I have complete freedom to do anything I want and communicate with whomever I choose. He's someone you've never heard of before." Jungkook stumbled back to the wall after receiving a hard slap on the cheek.

"Listen up, I'm the one who owns you. I choose what is best for you, but you appear to have lost who you are. You've breached two rules; don't you think you deserve some sort of punishment?"

Jungkook jumped up to run and shook his head, but Taehyung grabbed his wrist hard. "I'm already unhappy sweetie, there's no way out."Jungkook was slammed against the wall and had his hands bound with a rope, his skirt yanked down along with his boxer, and his clothes were shredded into shreds before his eyes. As the frigid air came into contact with Jungkook's bum, he whimpered. Taehyung takes out a lengthy leather whip. "Slut, you'd better start counting. If you make a mistake, you'll have to start over."

Taehyung grips on the whip with force and strikes Jungkook's ass, making the boy cry. "O-One, thank you master"

Smack

smack

smack.

Smack

After then, there were a lot more smacks. "Agh! Thank you, master, T-thirty." Jungkook collapsed to his knees before crying his eyes out on the cold floor, while Taehyung stood by with an emotionless face, grabbing Jungkook by the neck, strangling him a little with dark eyes before opening the window and shoving half of Jungkook's body to the window, making the boy shiver not only from the cold but also from fear, shaking in the older's arm as he felt like his life was about to end right there. "Please don't kill me, " Jungkook was able to choke out after resuming normal breathing. "Isn't this wonderful? It's as if you're dying, yet you're not. One push and everything is over."

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's body even harder now that he was holding onto Taehyung's hand, swinging in mid-air as Taehyung smirked and slowly let Jungkook slip until it was just his thumb and pinky. Jungkook was a sobbing mess, but Taehyung eventually coaxed him back into the room. "Last warning, Jungkook: don't try that again."

Jungkook was quivering in horror as the abrupt scene replayed in his thoughts. Taehyung exited the room and locked it without remorse.

----- The next day( with Changbin)

Changbin P.O.V

Before returning to the kitchen, I filled the dishes with food for table two and gave the diners the order. On the phone, I noticed my boss. I tapped his shoulder when he hung up, and he turned to face me. "Is Jungkook going to make a comeback? Is he coming back now that he's been gone seven months?" I came up with the question. My boss places his hand on my shoulder and stares me down. "He's not coming back," says my boss. "Mr Kim is looking after him, and he will no longer be working here." With a half-hearted smile, my manager replied. "W-wHAT?! Kim Taehyung, as in Mr Kim? You know how sweet and innocent Kookie is, and now he's under Taehyung's care. Please persuade Mr Kim to at least invite Jungkook to visit..."

My boss simply sighs. "Look, Chanie, I'm not going to be able to persuade him. Kookie is no longer with us."

I grumbled and stormed out of the restaurant, clutching my fist. As I walked down the street, I noticed posters of that guy Taehyung on billboards and in stores. He shouldn't have Jungkook; he's far too pure to be in the hands of such a terrible man. I came to a halt and took a deep breath of fresh air. I smirked as I came up with an idea. I took out my phone and dialled a phone number. The person on the other end of the line answered. "Yes, I'd want to report...well, my friend's name is Jeon Jungkook, and he's 22 years old. He has Bambi eyes, brown hair, and a bunny-like smile. Kim Taehyung, yes, that Taehyung, has kidnapped him. Thank you very much." I grinned as I said my goodbyes.

__No one P.O.V

The cops arrive at Kim's house, knock on the door, and a maid opens it, her eyes widening. "We've come to see Mr Kim, Ma'am. Is he there?" As he took out his notepad, the cops interrogated her. "Y-yes, but right now he's-"

With a gloomy aura, Taehyung stood behind the maid, causing her to flee the two alone to chat. Taehyung gave the cops a friendly smile. "Hello, officer, is there a problem?" Taehyung inquired. "Yes, you have been accused of abducting a boy named 'Jeon Jungkook.' Do you know who he is?"

Taehyung gave his trademark box smile. "Yes, he is my fiance; I would never kidnap him." The officer nods and scribbles something in his notebook. "All right, Mr Kim, may I come to your house? All I need is proof that you're not engaging in any of the criminal activities for which you've been charged."

Taehyung nods as he opens the door for the cops to enter. The cops thanked him and proceeded to examine the premises for any illegal substances or objects. When he enters Jungkook's room, he discovers him sleeping. While Taehyung stared at glaring holes in the back of his skull, the cops smiled. "Is it safe to say he's cute?" "How come he's wearing a collar?" As he raised his brow, the cops inquired. "Well, he likes them; he likes things that show he is a property to his owner." The cop nodded and was ready to walk away when he felt a strong grasp on his neck and realised he was gasping for air. As the police were being hauled someplace after being knocked out cold, the cop glanced at Taehyung as his face grew incredibly pale.

The policeman awoke to find himself hung with a rope around his neck and tape covering his mouth so he couldn't scream. The cop heard footsteps and water dripping and looked left and right to see who was making the noise. He felt a sharp item put on his hand, which gradually increased the pressure, prompting the victim to whimper as blood poured out from the quick cut. As the person's feet increased louder, the smell of cigarettes flooded his senses. "Can you tell me who sent you here?"

The powerful voice made the cop shudder, and his lips quivered. "W-Who are you?" says the cop. As he offered the officer another cut, the tall man unveiled himself. When the cop realises he's met the devil himself, his eyes widen. "I believe you know who I am, Kihyun."

Expelling the toxin, Taehyung places the cigarette between his lips and inhales the hazardous material before exhaling. "C-Chanbin, sir," says the man.

Taehyung smirks as he nods. "I know," says Taehyung. "But first let me simply play with you."Taehyung started striking and cutting the man, who screamed in agony. "You fucking predator shouldn't have been gazing at what's mine," Taehyung growls as he pulls the rope tighter, preventing air from entering the man's nose.

Taehyung grabs the man's face and shoves a bottle of cyanide down his throat, putting him to sleep for all eternity. Taehyung tossed the now-dead guy into a pool of gasoline and lit a fire, causing the corpse to burn to ashes while Taehyung stood there watching with emotionless eyes."This is just the start; I'm going to track you down, Changbin."

___________________-______________________________

To be continued...

Comment & vote if you like the book so far.