Chapter 2: Owned

Narrator P.o.v 

Taehyung gave Jungkook a friendly grin and began eating his food. Every time Taehyung opened and closed his mouth, Jungkook couldn't help but stare at his jaw. "Is Taehyung real or is he something else because he's the most beautiful man I've ever seen-W-WHAT IS THIS FEELING?!" Jungkook pondered. Taehyung gave him a sidelong glance before smirking. "Bunny, you have no idea how many memories you and I are going to share," Taehyung reflected as he ate his meal.

Jungkook cleaned up the room after Taehyung departed and then left. Jungkook returned home by bus. Before returning downstairs, he went into his room and changed his clothing. He strolled into his mother's living room, where she was reading the paper as tears sprinkled out of her eyes.

"Mother, what's that?"

Mrs Jeon's lips quiver and looks at her son. "I-I c-can't tell you...just go up to your room."

"Mum-"

"JUST GO!" 

Jungkook's head hung low before going up to his room. He closes the door and cries for the whole night.

__The next Week

Mrs Jeon has been hiding files, calling individuals, and going out at odd hours, all of which have made Jungkook suspicious.

With trembling palms, Mrs Jeon knocks on the door of her son. To her amazement, Jungkook lets her in by opening the door. She enters her son's room a split second after he does, and sits on the bed next to him.

Mrs Jeon takes a deep breath in and then lets it out slowly. "You must pack all of your belongings, son. Y-You have an auction coming up tomorrow."

The eyeballs of Jungkook enlarge. "W-What?" You're heading to an auction," says Mrs Jeon.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I'm not going to a FUCKING AUCTION! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT DAD-"

"DON'T REACT LIKE THAT, JEON JUNGKOOK! THE REASON FOR THIS IS TO PREVENT US FROM LOSING EVERYTHING WE HAVE! I'M DOING US BOTH A FAVOR, IT'S EITHER WE DROWN IN DEBT AND LOSE EVERYTHING OR WE LIVE THE LIFE WE'VE ALWAYS WISHED FOR, ALL I ASK IS FOR YOU TO DO THIS FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN WE CAN BE STABLE!"

"W-why? why me?" Jungkook cries as he falls to his knees. Jungkook sobbed the entire night because his mother's comments stayed with him.

The Next Day

Jungkook's room was almost empty, he had about 3-4 bags packed, carrying everything that he wants with him.

They drove to the auction together. He was standing next to other persons being sold in a flash, wearing a white dress shirt that stretched up to his knees and shorts underneath. He got up next after a while, and the guard grabbed him by the shirt and shoved him into the stage violently. Given that the crowd was largely guys, the audience looked at him as if he were an omega in heat. Anxiety began to creep into Jungkook's eyes. The host came. "This is Jeon Jungkook, He is a male, 22-year-old. Now let's get onto this. Now starting at 4,000! Whoever bid the highest gets him!" the host announced. 

"10,000!"

"30,000"

"60,000!"

"100,000!"

People were shouting left to right trying to get the poor boy into the palm of their hands. 

"900,000!" Mr Kwon bid.

"900,000, Anyone is going to bid higher? no one? okay! KWON. JUNGKOOK IS YOU-"

"1,000,000." A man stood up with an emotionless expression.