💕𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1 )💕

Bon's pov:

The sunlight peaked through the window and fall over my beautiful face disturbing my sleep. I look around the room which was quite unfamiliar.

This isn't my room

I groaned loudly as I suddenly recalled about last night incident. I was in the devil's house well let me introduce myself.

I am Bondita Das the only daughter of the most dangerous mafia Arvind Das. My mother left me after she got to know about my father's true identity.

Well I am least interested in mafia and all but as the daughter of a mafia I have to be as bold and strong as a stone.

My father wants me to become a mafia queen so he fixed my marriage with the second most dangerous mafia that is Anirudh Roy Chowdhury the devil.

They both are crime partner's and right now I am in his house I mean the devil's house. My father went out of India for some work and left in here with devil.

I haven't met him yet but there are numerous rumours about him. Some says that he is a devil without heart who kill people without thinking twice.

Some says that he is as soft as a cotton and always help people and there are also many rumours about his appearance too.

Some says that he is damn hot and sexy with perfect well build body. His smirk is enough to kill girls, but can his smirk kill me too?, no way after all I am Bondita Das.

I freshen up and wore a crop top with slit skirt and heel. Well the outfit was showing my creamy waist and long sleek leg with exposed shoulder.

Bon's look

Bon's look

To be honest I wore this outfit intentionally as I was about to meet the devil I mean Anirudh Roy Chowdhury and I wanted him to go crazy on our first meeting only.

I went downstairs and sat on couch waiting for the devil but my heart was beating fastly I don't know why , am I nervous?. I never been this nervous before but why then now is it because he is my future husband?.

Well the house was highly protected with hidden camera's everywhere. There were many servants working. As soon as they saw me they greeted me before going to do their respective work.

I waited for him but he didn't came, I was hell irritated now. Don't he have a common sense that a men should never let a women wait for him.

I was about to get up when the door of the house opened and after that what I saw I went speechless. I saw a man who was probably the devil came inside the house.

Well the rumours were indeed true about him he is literally a hot and sexy man who can make anyone crazy on him.

But I noticed that his eyes were red and jaw clenched as if he was angry very very angry but angry on what?.