💕 𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓞𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 5 ) 💕

Bon's pov:

I was very sad and shock when he lied to me that he will not let me go back. I was angry on him too.

When I went back to home everyone take good care of me but this was not what I wanted.

I wanted something else...she was in front of me but she never asked me how are you? Not even once.

That day I was walking in road with my brother when he went buy water for me but I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice a car coming towards me.

Then what it hitted me and when I opened my eyes I found myself in hospital.

Unexpectedly he came to meet me and even asked me to go with him but I was confuse that should I go with him or not.

But then my Dida gave me the courage to take the decision which I needed badly and I did what my heart told me to do.

I accepted his hand and agreed to go with him while he fearlessly forgetting about his surroundings picked me up in bridal style and took me towards his car.

Everyone was looking at us while he was least bothered about everyone. I felt my cheeks getting warm.

We went towards his house while he first got out of the car and opened the door of my side. He was about to pick me up again but I stopped him by showing him my palm and went outside the car myself.

I was still angry with him...

I directly went towards my room while he was following me like a lost puppy. He was about to enter my room when I closed the door over his face.

"B...bondita...open the door please" he said knocking the door

"No... I am still angry with you" I said from inside the room

"I...fine but atleast come for the launch" he said from outside the room

I looked at my stomach which was growling in hunger. I had no other option but to open the door, he tried to talk to me but I royally ignored him and went downstairs.

He served the food and was about to feed me but I didn't let him and eat the food with my own hands.

He clenched his fist and eat his food, I think he is pissed off but I don't care...Soon we finished eating and I was about to go back to my room without saying a word to him.

When he suddenly pulled me towards him, my hands were over his chest while his hands were on by waist.

I was shocked by his sudden action and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Why are you behaving like this?" he asked me sternly

"Doing what?" I asked looking away

"Why are you ignoring like I don't even exists in this world" he asked me angrily

"Why do you even care if I am ignoring you or not moreover don't forget Dr Anirudh Roy Chowdhary I am just your patient...PATIENT..."I said mocking him

He pulled me close by waist while I gasped as now my hand was holding his shoulder, our nose were almost touching.

"You are not just my patient bondita"he wishpered while I was breathing heavily due to our proximity

"Then what am I to you?" I asked him almost like wishpering

"I don't know" he wishpered, joining our forehead together

"You know the answer but you don't have the gut's to say it" I said smirking before chuckling