💕 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2 ) 💕

I am back with new chapter. Did you all miss me?😉

Let's continue with chapter

--------

Ani's pov:

It was midnight and I wasn't able to sleep. I don't know why but I should be happy that I am going to marry my love mini but I am not. My heart is aching, I am feeling like someone is in pain that to because of me.

But why?

I recall today's incident and clenched my fist thinking about how they touch my bondita.....wait my bondita. What's wrong with me, today in front of everyone in mall I called her my girl and now too.

But I am feeling happy calling her my girl but why?

Oh god.... please help me yrr, I don't know what's happening.

Few days went and my marriage date came near. I have been noticing mini's strange behaviour this day. The girl who used to run behind me, now she is not even giving me attention.

Everytime I asked her to stay with me or spend time with me but she would refuse saying she has work.

What work she has?

The day of the marriage arrived. The whole house decorated. As mini is a orphan, our marriage will be held here in RC Mansion.

Bondi's mood has been off for something maybe. I have been noticing her, she doesn't laugh like she used to, she doesn't jumps like she used to.

What happened to her?

I was very happily getting ready and somtuk were continuously teasing me.

Soon we left for Mini's house. I was happy but somewhere in my heart it was hurting me. My heart was telling me again and again that something is wrong but I am not able understand it.

I was searching for bondita but couldn't find her anywhere. I asked her parents and they told me that she was sick, I felt my heart shrink. Here my bondita was sick and I am going away from her.

I wanted to meet her but wasn't able to as it was getting late.

Soon we reached at Mini's house and Mini's mother did aarti. I was seated in mandap while Mini's parents went to bring her at mandap.

I was waiting for mini in mandap for almost 15 min but she still didn't came. Everyone was tensed about it.

"Please bring the bride quickly the auspicious time is passing" the pandit ji said

"Wait I will go and check "som said before turning but stopped

I looked at som confusingly and looked towards the stairs only to find Mini's parents coming towards the mandap without mini. They were tensed about something...but what?

"Mr bhoumik where is mini?"kaka asked them while they looked down

"What happened "baba asked them before adjusting my mother's sautan his specs

"Mini ran away "Mini's mother said looking down

I stood up in shock

"What! "I said shockingly

"Yes and she left this letter" Mini's father said before giving me the letter

Dear anirudh,

I know when you will get this letter you will be in shock but I don't care about it, the only thing I want to tell you that I never loved you in true senses, I loved your money but now I got someone more rich than you so I am  running away with him,