💕 𝓘 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵 💕

Bon's pov:

I was sent to London when I was 13 years old as my marriage got nullified with sakha babu and the villagers wanted to kill me.

For my safety he send me to London. It's been 8 years since I am in London and just after few months my results will come.

I was reading a novel sitting in bench near a Lake when someone came from behind and hugged me.

I knew who the person was...

"Raj..."I said while he broke the hug and sat beside me

You'll must be thinking who the person is....actually Raj is my boyfriend...my love. We are in relationship for 2 years.

Although sakha babu don't know about it right now but I will inform him about it when I will go back to India.

I so excited to tell him about it and I know after knowing that his small bondita loves someone he will definitely be more happy.

I also know that he will not accept him that easily but I believe that he will accept him coz Raj is really nice guy and we love each other, that's matter the most.

"What's my baby is doing?" He asked me

"Nothing just reading novels...well I wanted to inform you something" I said

"What's is it?" He asked me

"Actually my sakha babu is coming here in London after few days and he will stay here until I get my result then we will leave together to India" I informed him while his smile drops

"What happened?" I asked him confusingly

"N...nothing it's a good thing actually but bondita please don't tell him about our relationship" he said holding my hand

"But why?" I asked him confusingly

"M..mm...actually you can tell him after the result comes otherwise your sakha babu might get angry on us" he said

He is not wrong in it, sakha babu surely will get angry with me. It will better to inform him after my result.

I nodded in yes while we spend few minutes together before going back to my home. Actually I am living in a small house which was once sakha babu's house.

After few days,

Sakha babu reached here and we used to spend a lot of time together. I used tell him everything that happened in this 8 years.

Except my relationship but I badly wanted to tell him about Raj. Actually I let him meet Raj as my friend and I don't know why he warned me to stay away from him.

He said something is wrong about him but I shrugged off it as I thought it must be his over protectiveness that he was feeling like this.

Because I was always busy with sakha babu and spent less time with Raj. He got angry with me and refused to talk with me.

That day I lied to sakha babu that I was going to my friends house and went to Raj's house.

I tried my level best to melt his anger and he said that he always feels insecurity about me when I with sakha babu.

I tried to convince him by telling him that there is no need to be insecure about me but he didn't listen to me and asked me to prove it.

"If you really love me then prove it to me, prove my insecurity wrong" he said

"How?" I asked him

"Be mine...forever" he said I knew what he meant

I was shocked and nervous too coz I am not at all ready for it but I agreed to him just to prove me and maybe I did the biggest mistake in my life.