💕𝓜𝔂 𝓕𝓵𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓻 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1 )💕

Bon's pov:

Arghh.....today I was late for my first day of my new college and running in road while talking to my Dida ( grandmother ) on phone.

Well I am Bondita Das, I am 18 years old and I am studying in XYZ college, 3rd year of barristery. I used to stay in Kolkata but then got shifted to london.

I was so engrossed in phone that I didn't even notice my surroundings properly and bumped into someone. We both fell in ground with my phone too.

I looked up at the person I bumped into and to be honest I lost there, he was so hot....bondita behave I internally scolded myself.

The man got up without helping me to get up but there was boy of my age with him who helped me and gave my phone to me. I thanked him politely.

But to my badness the man with whom I collided with started scolding me.

"Where was you looking while walking haan, don't you know how much dangerous it is to walk on road while talking in phone "the man scolded

I tried to say something but he didn't even listened to me and kept on scolding me.

"I know you must be busy talking with your so called boyfriend that you didn't even take care about your surrounding, I have met many girls like you" the man scolded me and here I lost my patience, how can he say that to me.

I was about to say when a voice came from my phone.

"Bondita sweetheart are you alright haan? what was that sound?" my Dida asked me tensly

My phone was in speaker and the man with the boy could hear my Dida maybe I accidentally turned on the speaker.

"I am alright Dida it's just that I bumped with someone and my phone fell on ground that's all" I replied softly, glaring at the man who was scratching his neck.

"Oh dear how many times I have to tell you be careful while you are in road....anyways we will talk about it later ok now to your college, you are already late" my Dida said and that's when I realised that I was late enough and that was just because of this stupid man.

I disconnected the call and pinned the man on tree which was behind him.

"Hello Mr for your kind information I was talking to my grandmother and what you said that every girl is same then listen not every girl is same so don't you compare me with other girls. Today because of you I got late for my first day of college, just pray to god that we never met again otherwise....."I warned him but he was smiling

Wait.....why the hell was he smiling did I crack a joke or what? Well his smile is amazing....Arghh.....bondita behave I again internally scolded myself.

"Well of you want we can drop you" the boy asked politely, well he is kinda cute

"No thanks I can go myself "I said and walked away from them to my destiny.

After walking few steps away from them I turned back only to find the man smiling like a fool which made my cheeks go red a little. Am I blushing? Oh shut up yrr....I internally scolded myself.

Soon I reached college and to my surprise the class teacher was late today. I breath in relief and sat on a empty bench . I was busy in my phone watching reels when the teacher entered the class.

Everyone got up from their seat to greet and I too did it before putting my phone aside. I wasn't able to see the teacher a girl was stand in middle of my view.

I pushed the girl aside softly and looked at the teacher. But as soon as I the teacher my eyes goes wide in shock. What the fuck! He is the same person with whom I bumped with.