💕 𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓞𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 4 ) 💕

Ani's pov:

In these few days I got attracted to her and I was well aware of my feelings but I can't break my rules.

I can't fall in love with my patient...

I decided to take her to mountain coz this was the last option I had to cure her and guess what....it worked on her.

She took out all her pain from her heart and this was what I wanted. I was feeling sad for her and also was shock to know that how can a person have such a power to endure so much pain.

If it was some other person in place of her then that person would have killed themselve till now. It's really hard to endure so much pain

I cannot stand there watching her crying and I hugged her tightly while she continued crying until she lost her consciousness in my arms.

I picked her up in bridal style and took her inside the house in which I used to stay before making her lay in bed.

I decided to cook till she didn't get her conscious back. It was already night and too late to go back so I decided to stay here with her.

This was the first time I took someone into this house as I never allowed anyone in this house.

I was looking at her face which was looking pale because of excessive crying. I was caressing her face while she slowly moved a bit and opened her eyes.

As soon as she opened her eyes I moved back from her. She looked at me blankly before sitting on bed with my help.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her to ensure that she was fine

"Much better..."she replied

Yes...I did it...

"Bondita....congratulations you are completely fine now and soon you can go back to your family" I informed her grinning while she looked at me blankly

"What happened bondita?" I asked her confusingly

"I don't want to go back" she said while I looked at her confusingly

And after sometime I nodded in yes, this is not the right time to say anything. She recovered right now and I can't take any risk.

We had our dinner and sat in terrace in floor.

"That day I wanted to tell you that thank you...thank you for feeding me. After my maa and Dida no one ever feed me so...thank you" she said looking at me

Her eyes were showing something else....no I can't let it happen....

"And what about the stars?" I asked her looking towards the stars

"I have a intersting story related to stars and I wanted to tell you about it" she said looking at the stars

"And what is that?" I asked her

"Everyone used to tell me that when someone dies he/she turns into a stars....the day my maa died I started looking at stars whenever I felt alone or sad.

But guess what...There was a star in the sky which used to bright every night and no matter where I am that star used to follow me.

I don't know why I felt a unknown connection towards that star and I used to talk to the stars every night.

But from the day my sister was born that star disappeared somewhere. No matter how much I search it but I never found it back.

But then I got to know that the person whom you love the most or misses you the most will come back to you as someone close to you.