💕 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 💕

Love is a type of game where people are ready to die for their loved one. In this game of love there is love, pain and happiness too but what will happen when a person who believes in love fell for a person who doesn't believe in love.

How will their fate make them together?

Bondita das a person who is happy go lucky from outside but deep inside she is broken from the day she lost her mother and doesn't believe in love.

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a person who is strict towards his profession and believes in love.

Usually destiny make people meet with each other but they both were forced to meet each other and stay in same house by their family.

Bondita's family created a game where they went to RC family seeking their help to make her believe in love as they found the strong bond and love between each and every family members.

They were sure that if bondita stays there with them she will too start to believe in love but they were unknown about the fact that they themselves are making bondita's life more complicating.

RC family especially anirudh was against helping them as they asked anirudh to act as if he loves her and cares for her but when they told everything about bondita they agreed to help them as they felt bad for her.

But still anirudh was not convinced he knew that in the end when bondita will learn the truth about all this then she will be more heart broken and maybe this time her condition will get worsen.

But because of his family he too agreed to it.

Bondita's past:

Bondita was 5 years old when she lost her mother. At that age she was too small to understand what was going in front of her. She used to stay with her grand parents when her father used to go out of Kolkata for some work.

She was very innocent and naive and a free spirited girl. When she was 9 years old someone took advantage of her innocent and naive mind and she almost got raped that day but thankfully her grand parents came there on right time.

She was still very innocent to understand what was going on with her. Soon her father took her to Mumbai with him and she used to stay there. One thing that got changed in her was she became happy go lucky girl who always smiles no matter what happens.

But that smile was just a mere reason to hide the pain inside her heart. Everyone around her used to think that she is happy but she wasn't. A little by little everyday she used to die from inside and no one knew about it.

By staying in city she learnt to hide her emotions very well that no one around her will be able to know about it. She used to get scared and nervous very quickly because of the mental truma she got when she was 9 years old.

One night when everyone was sleeping peacefully in their room, bondita was having difficulty in sleeping as she was again recalling about her truma.

All this year's she somehow controlled her emotions but tonight she wasn't able to because of some random people who came to her house commented something that made her more heart broken.

She couldn't control anymore and left the house in the midnight thinking that everyone must be sleeping but the truth was her mama was awake and he saw her going out of the house.

He too followed her thinking that maybe she was going to meet someone.

She was walking in road aimlessly, her legs were getting weak and she was stumbling in road. That's was when she couldn't walk more and fell in road. She was breathing heavily while tears were flowing through her eyes.