💕 𝓜𝔂 𝓕𝓵𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓻 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 3 ) 💕

Ani's age : 28
Bon's age: 22

Bon's pov:

I lost my virginity to anirudh and I don't regret it. The few weeks went just like that only.

Loving, enjoying and studying. Batuk already knew about it and started calling me boudi and anirudh never stops him as he like batuk calling me boudi. Sometime I really get shy.

From one week I was feeling very different, I never felt like this before. I couldn't stand the smell of milk and sometime feel like nausea, my head starts aching sometime. I am really really confuse.

It was midnight and I was laying on bed. I wasn't able to sleep when I kept my hand on my stomach and I felt something like something got stuck into my mind.

I missed my period too...

As a medical student I knew that all this symptoms are of....no way this can't be but I remember we always had unexpected and unprotected sex.

I tried to find the pregnancy kit which I don't know why I kept with me. After I found it, I went inside the bathroom and tested it. After sometime I came outside the bathroom and sat on bed in thud.

Tears started flowing through my eyes, the test is positive. I am pregnant, I was crying for two reasons. First was of happiness that I am going to be a mother of anirudh's baby and second was of fear that what if anirudh didn't accept the baby and abandon us.

I know that he is not that type of person but I was still afraid. I don't know what to do....I literally don't know. I laid in bed thinking about how to tell about this to anirudh.

I went inside Ani's cabin while he hugged me but I broke the hug and said  nervously

"I want to tell you something "anirudh

"What? "He asked, raising his eyebrow

I held his hand and kept it on my stomach.

"I...I am pregnant" I said, smiling

I was expecting him to be happy but his smile drops as soon as he heard about it.

"What" he said shockingly and looked at my stomach and then at me.

He pulled his hand away from my stomach making me shock.

"W...what happened anirudh" I asked him, nervously

"What happened....you are asking me what happened haan, you are pregnant....( taking a deep breath ) abort this baby "he said making me more shock

He wants me to abort my baby, how can I abort my baby...his baby.

"What are you saying haan, what do you mean by abort the baby, it's our baby...your baby "I said angrily

"But I am not ready to be a father now and I don't want this baby" he said

I was angry and very disappointed with him.

"If you didn't wanted to be a father then why did you have sex with me haan,,,,you said you love is this how you love me? "I asked angrily

"Listen bondita it's too early to become parents so just abort it "he said

I shoke my head in disbelief.

"I will not even if you don't want this baby I will give birth to the baby for sure "I said looking directly into his eyes

"Fine if you want to keep this baby then forget about me, let's break up "he said while again me shock again.

"What" I said shockingly