002.

ethan was surprised to see the president sat in one of the benches, alone and drinking. he would always see the male with his two friends wherever he goes. and it came to him that the president didn't even know he's there.

so the pres does drink after all, he thought to himself. well, as a role model of every student in the campus, it must be hard to put up a facade. must be hard to put up a good show when you're just like any other student, flawed.

looking back at the president, he debated with himself, should i walk up to him? or should i leave? do i greet him? or do i ignore him?

ethan didn't know.

"enjoying the drink much, eh?" ethan just found himself by the side of the president, looking past him.

"since when where are you here?" jake asked as he stood up, looking up a bit to see who he was talking to.

"before you came." ethan shortly answered.

"ah, i didn't notice. sorry for disturbing you here, i'll leave--"

"don't." the taller mentally faced palmed himself, he answered way too fast for his liking.

putting that aside, the pres smelled like alcohol but his own scent is still there. ethan analyzed the pres from his head to toe. his hair is slightly messy, cheeks and ears slightly red probably because of the alcohol. his clothes are decent yet there's still a sense of fashion.

he's still standing straight though he looks like he already drank a lot. ethan thought. 

"would you like to take a picture?" jake said that made him confused. unable to answer even. "you're staring. don't have the time to stand here for you."

is the president really like this or is it because of the alcohol? sure he looks cold and unapproachable at school so it made ethan wonder, how is the president as a person.

some says he's nice and helpful but some says he's ignorant and rude. he wonder which one was true.

"what are you doing here? the party's inside."

"says you who came here earlier than me."

makes sense, ethan thought.

"do you know who i am, pres?" ethan asked out of the blue. well, the captain needed to know if jake knows him... just because.

the shorter smirked drinking the last sip of his beer and taking few steps closer while ethan stood still, the scent even came to him stronger.

"ethan gabriel lee, team captain." jake was too close, he should've been thankful that ethan wasn't drinking or else things would have happened.

a smirk appeared on the older's face, "pretty high alcohol tolerance for someone small like you."

"are you making fun of me, captain?" his eyes squinted.

captain sounds even better coming from him.

"of course not, why would i do that."

"you better be, cause i can settle things right here and now."

"oh feisty, huh? i like that."

"that's how you get your girls, lee? bet i can collect a lot more than you."

and that made ethan chuckle. pres is something else. well, i've always known that he was.

"mm-hmm, competitive too. real good, pres." ethan suppressed the urge not to pat his head or caress  his cheeks or something like that. "you'll even get guys if you want, pres. do you want that, hmm?"