030.

ethan held jake's hand and his other took care of the steering wheel effortlessly, he was dragging the other's hand wherever his hand went. be it the radio to play songs, the gear, or just simply resting on his thighs.

jake would absentmindedly rub circles on the captain's thigh, it might not seem like it but ethan is really close reaching his limit. he have to tell him to stop at one point.

one, two, three more circles and he couldn't take it anymore, "you'll have to stop doing that."

the younger glanced at him, "what?" he asked, completely unaware of the things that he's doing to the other, ethan got to give it to jake for being so innocent.

"that gesture, it's comforting." ethan looked at the pres for a second. "however, i'm driving and it's distracting me."

"oh, i'm sorry." jake pulled his hand back, but ethan stopped him and placed his hand back on his thigh.

"just don't... i'm kinda ticklish right there." the pres quietly chuckled, amused to learn about that fact.

after that short conversation, it was almost quiet if it weren't for the song that's playing, champagne and sunshine.

they are on their way to jake's house as the ball have ended at twelve in the midnight, much to jake's surprise lorenzo had planned an after party at their house.

of course, kai and taehyun asked him to come. he was in constant hot seat as they kept asking him what happened and that they wanted the juicy details, and by that, you already know what it meant.

they were both very happy for him and the day didn't end without them threatening the captain that if he were to hurt the pres, he'd be done for.

ethan took it seriously especially that taehyun was the one who said it.

it was already three in the morning when jake came home, ethan drove him off to his house. as he took off his seatbelt, he opted to open the door when he was pulled back again by the latter, his back slamming onto the passenger seat.

"ethan..." he trailed, startled about the sudden interaction.

before he knew it, his seat slowly reclined and ethan was already on his lap, planting kisses on his jaw and working his way up to his lips, surely, the captain's favorite part is his lower lip. sucking and licking it as if it's the sweetest thing in the world, scratch that, it is indeed.

"ethan." jake mumbled into the kiss, his heart started to beat irrationally and felt like his whole body is heating up from the tension.

he worried that the older could feel his heart beating wildly. on the other hand, the captain was too busy kissing him that he could just hum as a response.

the captain kissed him gently and slowly, savoring the tase of his plump and juicy lips. the pres shivered as he felt his hot breaths on his ear as he kissed his jaw, he couldn't stop himself from whimpering when the captain found the sensitive and soft spot just behind his ear.

"b-babe..." the younger couldn't speak properly, as he found himself breathless. "n-no marks, p-please."

jake was taken away by their kiss that he forgot what he was about to say, he just gave in and maybe he was too carried away that he didn't notice his hand traveled up to his hair and the other on his neck.

his kiss went down to the captain's jaw, throwing his head back to give him more access, and down to his neck, carefully biting and sucking it a bit.

he couldn't give a damn that he's making out with their university's basketball team captain at three in the morning in his car outside their house.

ethan chuckled, out of nowhere, waking him up from his dirty thoughts, "babe, i'm not sure if you notices but you're really turned on." and by that, jake realized that his pants where tighter.

"fvck you!" he hid his face using his hands, he could die in embarrassment.

ethan was amused by how he reacted, "nah, don't get shy now, you're a whole fucking meal."

"gabriel!"

"alright, fine, i'll stop." he said and sat back to the driver's seat. "are you satisfied? or we can continue this at my house, just say it."

jake rolled his eyes, "it's three am, ethan. and if i'd like to, we can do it in my room, no need to go far."

it was too late before jake realized what he said, "you're irresistible, jake. so please ask me to get the hell out of here or you'll end up--"

"i am satisfied, gab." he said, ignoring the pain that build up on his stomach.

"of course, i am a good kisser--"

"fvcker!"

ethan chuckled, "call me if you need help with that." he said and pointed to the thing between his thighs.

"that's it, i'm out--"

"i'm just kidding babe." he said as he grabbed his wrist. "thank you, jake."

"for what?"

ethan smiled, "for letting me in your life. you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

the pres felt warm inside his chest, he didn't know that it was possible for him to experience this kind of feeling.

"i love you so much, jake. don't be pressured to answer me right away, hmm? take your time, as long as you want, i'm always here waiting."

"i'm really grateful that i have you, ethan." he gave him a hug and bid his farewell.