020.

"can you hurry up, jake sim. we're running late for our subject." riguer urged even though the pres paid him no attention and continued finding whatever the shit he needs in his locker.

"since when do you care about being early?"

"i always care about showing up in time, what are you talking--"

jake couldn't handle the noise so he decided to butt in, "if you both can just zip your mouths than maybe i can find it faster."

"what are you looking for, anyway?" blake asked, slightly squeezing himself to get a peek inside jake's locker only to get rejected by the latter.

"the flash drive-- oh, fuck." he cursed as he realized. "maybe i left it in my drawer."

jake was about to close the door of his locker when someone beat him to it, he turned to his side to see who it was. but he immediately stepped back in panic when he realized it was ethan and he was too close, dangerously close to him.

"oh, easy, aj." taehyun spoke from behind and laughed, while the rest joined except from jake.

"what the fuck was that, ethan? i almost died." jake tried to sound irritated but he couldn't hide the panic in his voice.

"yeah? or you just don't want it to happen again--" the next words were a blur because of jake slapping his hand to the captain's mouth to shut him up.

the president didn't even realize he was pinning the captain, holding him by his neck and his right hand cupping the latter's mouth to stop him from talking.

"shush the fuck up or i'll have your tongue detached from you. that was an accident." he whispered the last sentence.

ethan put his hands up as a sign of defeat, laughing as soon as jake let go of him.

"uhm, what was that?" dean uttered.

"wow, i think you're the only person who's happy to hear that his tongue is getting detached from his body. didn't even care that it's jake who said it." taehyun said, amazed.

riguer chuckled, "maybe that's his kink."

"kai!" jake scolded.

"but, i think we missed something." dean exclaimed. "what's it, by the way?" he added.

jake shot ethan a deadly look before the latter can even open his mouth, "not that it matters--"

"wait, did you two kiss?" it was blake, connecting the dots right correctly as always.

"no!"

"you can say that."

they answered in unison.

taehyun, beomgyu, and kai burst out laughing.

"no we didn't! he's lying. he's just living up to his illusions." jake defended but they weren't listening.

"oh come on, you're just shy to admit it because you initiated it."

"would you stop it, gabriel?!"

"okay, we'll pretend it this didn't happen just because jake is dying in embarrassment."

"fuck you, kai."

and their day went on like that. jake wanted to forgot about it so he drowns himself with the things he have to do and don't just so his mind wouldn't drift to that specific moment with the captain the other night.

he wanted to forgot the feeling, the taste, the smell, basically, everything. but the worst fucking, dumbest part is he couldn't. whatever he do, the moment just sits there at the back of his mind.