005.

"should we throw a party again tonight, earl?" jay asked his cousin.

earl shook his head, "i'm tired and i have plans tonight. maybe by the weekend."

"stop with your parties, jay. my head is still spinning." yeonjun complained.

"it's all schools and no fun, i'm bored." jay whined.

dean laughed, "stop using the parties as your excuse to invite iver yang, jay. you're fooling no one here."

"excuse me, i'm not?"

"sure, jay. suit yourself." soobin sat and crossed his legs. "you think we didn't see you approaching him? to be honest, i don't know if i'll pity or laugh at you because he steps away every time you try to get close."

sunghoon chuckled, "jay, my man. you were really wrong doing jungwon like that. if i were him, i would also gave you the cold treatment."

"that's why i'm trying to make it up to him. he just keeps pushing me away."

"it's been a day since you came back. have some patience." yeonjun joined in.

"jungwon will be worth the wait and effort anyway." soobin added as he stood up. "see y'all at the grounds later. just need to accompany kai somewhere, i'll be quick."

"sure, lover boy." beomgyu teased.

"i'll be going first too, i'm craving some coffee." ethan excused himself.

"wait, gabriel! i wanna come too!"

"no, i don't want to be with you. stay there."

"but i want some cake!"

"buy one alone then." then finally left the room.

honestly speaking, he just want to see if the pres is working at the coffee shop. he heard from taehyun and kai that the pres overslept and ended up ditching his afternoon classes when the two approached him and beomgyu at the cafeteria.

their classes have ended and they decided to hang out by the campus grounds and maybe play basketball. but since soobin left, ethan decided to leave too.

ethan reached the soccer field and he was all alone walking, it's also near the student council's room. since it was on his way, he decided to walk through the hallways.

when he turned to his right he bumped into someone and fell. dragging the person who bumped into him too. good thing ethan didn't bump his head onto the floor.

"gosh, i'm sorry! i--" ethan's eyes opened upon hearing the familiar voice.

"pres." he called.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't being careful." jake apologized still laying on top of him.

"are you hurt?" ethan asked instead, receiving a 'no' from the younger. "good, now get up." jake nodded and did as what he was told.

ethan raised a brow and smirked when the pres just sat on his lap while he lays on the floor.

"oh my, oh my, pres. you love sitting on my lap that much?" jake's face immediately turned red due to embarrassment and quickly stood up helping the taller get up too.

"w-what do you mean by that?" the pres asked followed by a nervous laugh.

"you don't remember?" the taller asked, amused. ethan can see that jake wants to know but was too shy to ask.

"why are you still here? i heard kai and taehyun have left."

"i-i just woke up. i was really in a hurry since i'm late for my shift." jake explained ears still red.