003.

jake is drunk. he knows that. he should've been worrying about how he will go home but what he wants for now is to have fun and be free. just like any other people here. and so he does what he wants, with the beer on his hand he stepped into the dance floor slowly getting swallowed by the crowd.

and the whispers didn't even bother him they can say all they want.

'damn, this is the first time i've seen pres like that'
'i don't care, he's hot'
'honestly speaking though, he's hotter when he's strict'

you can tell that if jake wasn't intoxicated by the alcohol he wouldn't even want to be a meter close to you. before jake knew it he was already at the center of the dance floor, he doesn't recognize a single face but who cares. he raises his hand and danced to the beat, swaying along with everyone close with him.

meanwhile kai and taehyun were debating whether they should pull their friend out of the dance floor or join the fun.

"he knows what he's doing, his parents must be away that's why he lets himself free." kai said.

as jake's friends, they knew jake is a heavy drinker. he might not like parties but when he gets drunk, he gets wild. they also knew that jake wouldn't do anything, he's just having fun. and they seldom see him have fun. who are they to take that away from him?

taehyun thought maybe kai was right, "yeah, probably. and he's having fun, aj must've been having a hard time."

"let's drink more, blake!" beomgyu appeared out of nowhere with a drink on his hand.

"drink alone, choi." taehyun then rolled his eyes as he left.

kai laughed at the poor guy, "better luck next time, hyung. have fun!" and followed taehyun.

as the music reached its peak, everyone halts, raising their glasses in the air shouting, "fuck, yeah!!" and the crowd even goes wild due to overwhelming excitedness.

ethan had enough, he's done staring not because he wanted to but he lost sight of the pres. he was small and he couldn't even see his head in that big crowd.

"gab! why are you alone?" dean then sat beside him.

"nothing, just not feeling it." he replied as he drank one more shot. "how's kang?" dean looked at him, raising a brow, "stupid, the pres is already drunk. how can they go home if they're all drunk?"

"ohh, you had a talk with the pres and now you're catching feelings?"

"that doesn't answer my question, beomgyu."

dean shook his head, "taehyun's already drunk, i might drive him home. and soobin will surely do that for riguer."

"captain!" ethan and dean looked at kai who was walking towards them, soobin assisting him from behind. "can you help me with something?"

ethan looked at soobin, the latter shook his head, "shoot."

kai smiled, "can you drive ash home? i don't think taehyun and i can handle that."

"sure, no problem." ethan answered almost immediately.

"thanks, captain! really appreciate it. and oh dean, please drive blake home too, yeah? look for him at the comfort rooms." dean just nodded at the request. soobin and kai bid their goodbyes but kai didn't forgot to tell ethan jake's address.

"we talked once and you tell them that already, now i hold responsibility over the pres?"

"shoot your shot, gabriel"

"those three are troublesome, huh?" beomgyu just chuckled at that and left him alone.

it's already past two am, the fun is over for the pres now. ethan made his way to the dance floor and started looking for jake.