CHAPTER 1-10

Chapter 1 This is mine, mine!

At night, the surroundings are dark, and the rustling sounds around are particularly clear in the dark environment.

If a person's eyesight is enough to see the surrounding darkness, one will find one after another big black bug crawling on the ground, making those scalp-tingling noises.

Each of these black bugs is the size of an adult's thumb nail, but two-thirds of their body is a large, rounded mouth that opens and closes as they crawl. Stop eating things, whether it is the same kind or other things, they will all be taken into their mouths and chewed continuously.

"Don't, don't come here." A girl slapped the black nail bugs that were wanton biting on her body in a daze, and at the same time made a painful cry, the pain of being bitten by the swarm made her uncontrollable myself, screaming constantly.

This is Zhou Zhou, who has lived in the last days for ten years.

At this time, she just wants to go back to the house just now, or hide in a safer and more secure place, although it may only be temporary safety.

At this time, her hatred for Zhang Wang and Xia Jingyi for scumbags and scumbags also reached its peak.

This is the tenth year of Doomsday, Zhou Zhou thought, is she going to die like this? After finally getting through the initial stage, I met this pair of scumbags and scumbags who had harmed themselves before the end of the world.

Originally, Zhou Zhou wanted to hide himself secretly to avoid them, but she was still seen by Xia Jingyi by coincidence.

Afterwards, she deliberately pulled Zhang Wang over to humiliate her. She was so angry that she scolded Xia Jingyi as a bitch. Unexpectedly, she was thrown out by some of Xia Jingyi's bodyguards because of her retaliation.

Her shelter, a house she rents with ten pounds of protein bugs every month, she only lived for three days! Although it is only a small eight square meters, it is a safe shelter that she has used for half a year to save money. She has, she has not eaten enough for more than ten years.

And the bracelet on Xia Jingyi's hand, it's obviously hers! be mine! be mine! Zhou Zhou shouted out unconsciously.

"Yes, it's yours. Thanks to your bracelet, I was able to get close to Miss Xia. Otherwise, I might have to suffer with you in a small house of more than fifty square meters." At this moment, a flat male voice floated over. .

Zhou Zhou's eyes were fixed on the man in front of him, Zhang Wang, the scumbag who deceived her youth, deceived her feelings, and deceived her ancestral bracelet. But what does he mean by that?

Perhaps understanding the confused expression on Zhou Zhou's face, Zhang Wang said again, "Fortunately, Miss Xia took a fancy to your bracelet and made a move for me to propose to you. In the end, your bracelet was in Miss Xia's hand, and I The beauty has also arrived." Zhang Wang smiled lightly.

But for Zhou Zhou, this man, this smile, made her furious, "Zhang Wang, I won't let you go even if I'm a ghost, I won't let you go," Zhou Zhou shouted.

"Oh? Then I'll tell you another secret. Your bracelet actually has a space. Although it's only more than 100 square meters, it has also allowed us to live comfortably in the past few years." Zhang Wangyi Looking at the show, he said something that made Zhou Zhou even more angry.

Zhou Zhou's eyes were so wide that his eyes were about to pop out, and he forced out a sentence between his teeth, "You must not die!" and then died.

In the tenth year of Doomsday, I didn't endure it after all. I really want to, I really want to have a full meal. Zhou Zhou thought about it before he lost consciousness.