CHAPTER 131-140

Chapter 131 Snow

Yang Guang was moved by Zhou Zhou's thoughtfulness, and felt that the next time he came back, he would bring more good things to Zhou Zhou.

Zhou Zhou's idea is that the boss can eat and drink well, and then she can cover herself and save herself a lot of trouble.

In this way, Zhou Zhou sent Yang Guang out the door, and Yang Guang, who returned to the office, also receive d the good news that the construction on the construction site was over.

The engineers who have accepted the inspection have also returned, mee ting the living requirements, and they can be rented to the common people in the next few days.

The weather is getting colder and colder, many people are already unable to hold on, and some people start to create chaos, Yang Guang took the opportunity to arrest a lot of people.

Tell your subordinates to go down and prepare the registration document s quickly, go through the process, and the rental will officially start tomorrow. Let the people be mentally prepared.

The next day's rental registration of fice is full of people, and those who come first can choose their seats.

Although the difference between each house is not big, everyone still chooses them carefully.

Zhou Zhou is eating and listening to the radio. The broadcast is also reporting the conditions of the government's public rental housing, and the extreme cold weather will usher in the future, calling on the general public to find accommodation as soon as possible.

But Zhou Zhou knew that in order to save food and at the same time feel that the temperature could not drop th at low, they would not rent a house at a II.

I even thought that Guo Jia's father could not let himself be frozen to death, but these people were the first to die in the extremely cold weather.

It was Guo Jia's father's best effort to not remember the public rental housing built by manpower, but those people missed this opportunity.

Just like the warning before the earthquake hit some time ago, many people feel that the city they live in has not had an earthquake for hundreds of years.

So this earthquake is unlikely to happen, and even if it does, it won't be as devastating as elsewhere.

Then these people died in the eart hquake, and those who survived by chance died in this snowstorm.

While eating breakfast, Zhou Zhou wondered if he would be on a mission when the snowstorm came. Those frontline disaster relief missions didn't know whether he needed him or not.

When Yang Guang comes next time, ask him again, and then Zhou Zhou enters the space and starts to practice.

A few days later, snowflakes began to float in the sky, and many people were happy, because with snowflakes, there would be water.

So these people took out various containers of their own homes to pack snow, and they used their own mouths to pick up the snow while using the containers.

Some people who are not afraid of cold even take off their clothes and take a bath in the snow, and the icy snowflakes fall on people and melt quickly.

Then that person took the first bath in the post-apocalyptic world. When everyone saw this, they all followed suit. Many people in the village took a bath directly in the courtyard.

Anyway, it's all dark now, no one can see who's appearance, only the voice of each other can be heard between the two next door.

Some people who are particular about it build a shed outside, and people use snowflakes to rub mud inside, which can cut off part of the wind.