CHAPTER 201-210

Chapter 201 Pill Pharmacy

  Then quickly find out these relative runes and draw them on the door one by one. When the last stroke is done, the door opens.

  Zhou Zhou laughed happily, and several people put away all the books in the room, and then hurried out through the door.

  The last one to come out was Zhou Zhou. She pondered over the runes on the door before leaving. The runes were matched layer by layer.

  It is absolutely impossible to be as simple as a simple rune. Zhou Zhou feels that it hides some kind of mystery, and the old man may use it to tell himself.

  After carefully reading and reading, thinking and thinking, Zhou Zhou finally drew both runes and continued to read them in his notebook.

  A short walk ahead is the pharmacy. After everyone entered the pharmacy, they found that it was very different from the place just now.

  There is infinite vitality in the room, the innermost row of shelves is full of pills, and there are two books on the desk.

  Yang Guang wanted to pick up the two books and study them carefully, but the moment his hands touched the books, the two books suddenly floated.

  Zhou Zhou felt the endless power of law, and it was difficult for her to resist this power of law, so she cried out inwardly.

  I don't like what the old man is doing, what should I do if my group encounters any danger, Zhou Zhou thought in his heart, but his consciousness gradually dissipated.

  Then everyone sat cross-legged on the ground, and their consciousness entered another world. On the surface, they seemed to have passed out.

  This is exactly what Zhou Zhou is worried about. If someone attacks his group at this time, none of them will be able to escape, and they will all be wiped out.

  After Yang Guang passed out, he found himself in a dark place, but it was different from the current environment.

  There is moonlight here, and the soft moonlight shines on Yang Guang, illuminating the surrounding scenery, allowing Yang Guang to observe the surroundings more carefully.

  Then Yang Guang saw all kinds of bugs crawling around. There were many species he had never seen before. They were ugly and not easy to mess with.

  Among these crawling insects, Yang Guang suddenly discovered that Yehei worms and snow nematodes were also inside, but they were very young here.

  So for a while, Yang Guang didn't find their traces. Looking at the two old friends in front of him, Yang Guang suddenly realized something.

  These bugs will not appear in the real environment in the future, that's too bad, a night black bug and snow nematode will make people feel bad.

  If there are so many other types of bugs with unknown habits, it may be that human beings are really not far from extinction.

  Just when Yang Guang was thinking about this situation, an image of an old man appeared. After the old man appeared, he showed a kind smile to Yang Guang.

  Yang Guang was quite vigilant at first, but thinking about it, the one who can appear in this form should be the owner here.

  If he is the master here, it is really easy to harm yourself, and it is useless to be vigilant, so don't relax and make friends with him.

  The old man looked at the calm young man in front of him, showing a satisfied expression. He was a mature and steady man, then stroked his beard and spoke.