CHAPTER 11-20

Chapter 11 Buying Stones

    After get off work in the evening, Zhou Zhou drove the rented car to the warehouse she rented, contacted the courier company, and the couriers began to unload the parcels in the warehouse one by one, and sent away the little brother who had finished his work. Zhou turned around and entered the warehouse, then locked the door.

    Zhou Zhou wanted to try, could she use her thoughts to manipulate the space to collect goods.

    For the first time, Zhou Zhou tried to collect the rice in front of him, but in a split second, the rice disappeared in place, and then Zhou Zhou "saw" the bag of rice in the space.

    After that, Zhou Zhou began to try to gradually increase the distance. When it was one meter, Zhou Zhou tried several times before putting the rice in. It seemed that the distance of one meter was his limit.

    Zhou Zhou pursed her lips. She could increase the distance through contact. Then she needs to work hard. After all, she still needs this ability in his plan.

    Back in the community, Zhou Zhou came to Aunt's breakfast shop and told Aunt that he would take a thousand meat buns tomorrow morning, and she would just pack them in a thermal foam box like this morning.

    The aunt agreed repeatedly and gave Zhou Zhou a relatively favorable price. Zhou Zhou paid the deposit and left the bun shop.

    When Zhou Zhou returned home, she first called a lock picker and asked the master to change the door lock, otherwise who would know if Zhang Wang would come in when he was away.

    Disgusting that I am small, if I do something to my house and install some monitoring facilities, I can't stand monitoring now, that is a big problem and a big loss.

    After being busy until the evening, Zhou Zhou had time to pack her luggage.

    This time I went to Yunshang, and I was going to stay there for about a week. During this time, I also went to participate in the large-scale rough stone auction. Zhou Zhou put her formal clothes and leather shoes in her suitcase, and then put her personal clothes. Some are in the trunk, which gradually gets heavier.

    The next morning, Zhou Zhou went downstairs to exercise and went to the breakfast shop to pick up the buns she ordered yesterday. After paying the money and having a courtesy with the aunt, Zhou Zhou moved the buns into the car and then came to the company.

    On the road, Zhou Zhou deliberately took a detour and stopped at a few monitoring dead spots. Then Zhou Zhou, who put the buns in the space, parked the car in the company's parking lot. After renewing the contract with the car owner, he went to the company and traveled colleagues to gather for the airport.

    It was also during the gathering that Zhou Zhou discovered that the old witch in charge had only sent herself and an accountant to count the rough stones, and the accountants could not carry the rough stones. Obviously, she had to be the coolie herself.

    But now, I am not afraid of carrying heavy objects at all. After all, after the sufficient spiritual energy has nourished the body, it is not difficult for Zhou Zhou to carry a bag of 20kg of rice up several floors with one hand.

    It was already evening when we arrived in Yunxing. After arriving at the hotel, Zhou Zhou declined everyone’s invitation to have a dinner together. In addition, Zhou Zhou was not a core procurement staff member, so the accompanying staff no longer cared about her, only Tell Zhou Zhou to rest well, there are still many things to do tomorrow.

    After Zhou Zhou agreed, she returned to her room and changed into her sportswear before leaving the hotel.

    I took a taxi to the local Delong stone gambling market. It is the largest gambling stone trading market in Rui City, Yun Province. There are thousands of shops and small stalls.