CHAPTER 151-160

Chapter 151 Meeting Inspiration

    "When did the boss and Zhou Zhou become so familiar with each other? You can tell what the other party is thinking with just one look?" Wu Qiang asked the crowd loudly.

    Everyone looked at Wu Qiang like an idiot. The boss hadn't gone far, so he spoke so loudly, for fear that the two would not be able to hear the same thing.

    Yang Guang and Zhou Zhou did hear Wu Qiang's words, but no one took it seriously.

    Zhou Zhou thinks that she and Yang Guang's boss are smart people, and Yang Guang feels that this is because he and Zhou Zhou have a good heart.

    Walking to the office, Yang Guang asked, "What's the matter, just talk here, they can't hear our conversation here now."

    After nodding, Zhou Zhou said, "Boss, my cultivation method, my family has rules, I can't It's not that I don't want to announce it to the public,

    nor that I want to seek any benefit from it, but there is really no way to disclose it to the public, and if I violate the ancestral precepts, then I may also be punished."

    Looking at Zhou Zhou, who looked embarrassed, Yang Guang smiled, and then said to Zhou Zhou easily, "Don't worry, you don't need to contribute your exercises."

    Feeling that he was not detailed, Yang Guang added, "This meeting is between several old-fashioned cultivation families. Communicate with each other, and then decide to share with each other. The

    original intention is to share resources with several families. Some clan members are not suitable for practicing their own family's exercises,

    but others' exercises are more suitable. This meeting is about In order to communicate with each other, and the so-called public exercises, think about it, if there is no one to teach and no resources, can you learn to cultivate by yourself?"

    After finishing speaking, Yang Guang looked at Zhou Zhou with a smile, and the little girl's expression changed from The original frown turned into a relaxed look.

"That is to say, I don't have to contribute my exercises, I just need to listen to everyone's exchanges." Zhou Zhou asked in surprise.

    Yang Guang nodded in affirmation, Zhou Zhou smiled happily, and quickly thanked the boss.

    It is also beneficial to listen to other people's conversations by yourself, you can get a lot of information from it, and it is also very helpful for your own creation of exercises.

    Zhou Zhou said goodbye to the boss, and after she came out of the room, she saw Wu Qiang, Wang Peichang and the Zhao brothers staying in place without moving.

    Several people also probed their brains to look at the room where they and the boss were staying. Zhou Zhou said that she was speechless for a while, and then waved to them.

    Said that she had come out, and there was nothing to watch, so let's go, everyone scattered in disappointment and returned to their room.

    Zhou Zhou took the opportunity to return to the room and entered the space, and came to the study where the space created her own exercises.

    Some time ago, I encountered a bottleneck, and my understanding of the exercises could be further improved. I hope this meeting can give me some inspiration.

    It was another relaxing night. Zhou Zhou and the others had an early meeting the next day. Zhou Zhou sat in the last row and listened to the speeches of the grey-haired old men in the front row.