CHAPTER 81-90

Chapter 81 Accidental Cave House

    The walls of the cave house exudes all kinds of dazzling rays of light, and there are some high-level elixir scattered on the stones inside, and the storage method is not very appropriate.

    But because of the formation, the efficacy of the medicine has not been reduced much. It seems that this big man has some elixir and put it in this formation.

    In the small formation, mountains of medicinal herbs are piled up, and the storage rings and storage bags of the cultivators of the characters are piled up in a mess on the stones next to them.

    Zhou Zhou tried to penetrate his spiritual sense, and then found that he could easily check the contents inside. Zhou Zhou thought that this might be because the original owner fell.

    Without checking the contents of the storage ring and storage bag in detail, Zhou Zhou put them all into the study room of the space palace.

    Continuing to walk in, Zhou Zhou noticed a very strong spiritual energy, but this aura was different from the spiritual meridian, when he walked into a cave.

    It was only then that Zhou Zhou understood that this was a spiritual stone ore vein, and the spiritual stones were scattered all over the ground, and Zhou Zhou let out a groundhog scream in his heart.

    Get rich, get rich, these spirit stones can support a sect even if they are in the period of immortality. If you research the exercises yourself, the spirit stones are very likely to become new transaction currencies.

    Thinking of the big man lying down in the space, Zhou Zhou packed the spirit stone mine directly into the space, and then Zhou Zhou collapsed on the ground.

    There is no way, considering his current practice level, moving the spiritual mine is still a bit annoying, Zhou Zhou dodged into the space.

    In the space, Zhou Zhou lay on top of the spirit stone ore vein to adjust his breath, and after that, he left the space again.

    This time Zhou Zhou found nothing, and communicated with the big man and learned that he had finished all the wool that could be harvested here.

   Zhou Zhou had no choice but to leave the cave with regret, and then hurried up. This time, she felt that the creatures in the sand were no longer so violent.

    Perhaps because the power of fire and earth were taken away by himself, the creatures in the sand were no longer affected by them and became much docile.

    After getting out of the sand, Zhou Zhou found that it was daytime, and continued to take a few invisibility amulets on his body, and then used the Swift Movement technique to rush home.

    Zhou Zhou felt that when he went back, he didn't use the rushing technique and protect himself with the aura mask as hard as when he came, and he became stronger.

    When I returned to the village, I saw many people going out to the construction site to move bricks. Now some people have basically run out of food at home, so they have to move bricks to earn food.

    The grains currently distributed are old grains in the original warehouse, and there may even be grains that have been flooded. Zhou Zhou felt as if he smelled a suspected moldy smell again.

    The food that has been flooded in the past life is the cheapest, so I often change this kind of food, and I will have diarrhea after eating it at first.

    But then the stomach completely accepts this kind of food, so that it is no longer empty, that is acceptable to it.

    When Zhou Zhou returned home, he looked at the electronic calendar and found that he was going for three days, and he was not very punctual in eating during these three days.