CHAPTER 181-190

Chapter 181 Transaction
  Yang Guang immediately received Zhou Zhou's signal, and then said, "Really? But we don't need it. Well, Zhou Zhou, don't just use supplies to buy them just because you want them. The supplies belong to all of us."

  After finishing speaking, Yang Guang gave Zhou Zhou a blank look, as if he disliked Zhou Zhou for making trouble for no reason.

  Seeing that Yang Guang rejected the lady's request, the manager immediately felt that the duck in his beak was about to fly away, so he hurriedly said, "Are you really not considering buying it?
  For the sake of this lady's beauty, I can give it to you." The best discount." After speaking, he looked at Yang Guang sincerely.

  Did he know that Yang Guang and the others came from the populous country in the east, and if they wanted to import products from their own consortium there, it would definitely not be a small quantity.

  And it happened to be possible to use this lady to bring things back to their country, so that more people could see the quality of their things, and then bigger orders would pour into their hands.

  Although the consortium is rich and powerful, it can support those lunatics in the building to do experiments and research, but not using those guys for profit is not what capitalists should do.

  Now is a good opportunity. Easterners can see that they have enough supplies. With such a big RV, it seems that these people can afford their own products.

  Hearing what the manager said, Zhou Zhou's eyes lit up, and then he showed eagerness. Yang Guang also asked in due course, "Oh? What's the price after the discount?" The manager thought it was interesting, and then quickly said, "Ten sets of

  lamps A bucket of instant noodles, or twenty sets of lamps and half a catty of ham, and other food supplies are also acceptable."

  After hearing what the manager said, Yang Guang secretly nodded in his heart, the price met his expectations and was acceptable.

  But he didn't achieve his ultimate goal, so Yang Guang said, "But there are so many of us, buying a few sets of lamps is not enough for my whole house."

  After finishing speaking, he showed a disgusted look, and continued, "It's too laborious to get several sets of lamps and lanterns. How about this, you sell me a production line, and tell me the price." The manager heard Yang Guang's

  words Then, he suddenly felt that the group of scientists he raised was finally going to repay him, so he hurriedly said, "Okay! Two boxes of instant noodles are sold!"

  Yang Guang tried to pay back the price, and then reached a deal with two boxes of twenty-four barrels of instant noodles. Trading, Yang Guang didn't know why this Westerner was so obsessed with instant noodles.

  The Westerner gave Yang Guang a meaningful look, and said, "Because I like to eat your country's cuisine, especially Sichuan cuisine.
  Now only instant noodles are the closest to those dishes in taste, and it is also the most suitable for me and my researchers. Appetite. "

  After hearing this explanation, Yang Guang immediately changed his eyes on the professional manager with a smirk. He didn't expect that he was still a foodie. Foodies are true temperaments. This person can try deep transactions.

  Two boxes of instant noodles were "unloaded" from the RV warehouse, and a complete production line was installed on a large truck.

  Zhou Zhou just went to learn how to operate the production line with the engineer, and when he came back with the manual, he saw such a big car parked next to Yang Guang and the others.