CHAPTER 121-130

Chapter 121 New Energy Vehicles

    Zhou Zhou was very happy, and immediately divided a piece of land and began to plant netting trees in batches. Zhou Zhou only planted five netting trees before.

    The tree is still growing slowly, and Zhou Zhou plans to plant different years of weaving trees on each plot, and then use their fruits to weave cloth separately.

    Look at the relationship between the growth period of the weaving tree and the quality of the fruit of the weaving tree. The older the year, the stronger the fabric, or the younger the year, the stronger the fabric.

    After ordering these things, Zhou Zhou went out of the space as a hands-off shopkeeper, and other teammates also came out for activities.

    The way back was extremely calm. Zhou Zhou felt that it might be because she took away the spiritual tendon veins, and there were fewer spirit and monster fights.

    So the sea was extraordinarily calm. In addition to sleeping, eating and practicing in the room, Zhou Zhou practiced with Yang Guang and the others.

    In addition to the experience of fighting spirits, Zhou Zhou has no experience of fighting other human beings on an equal basis, so Zhou Zhou was a little restrained at first.

    After Zhou Zhou was familiar with their attacking routines, she became more adept at sparring, and at the same time learned some close-quarters fighting techniques.

    Zhou Zhou felt that she still gained a lot. After all, if he couldn't meet someone in the future, she would directly use his spiritual power to solve it.

    A few days later, the ship docked at the port, and a team of trucks drove over to pull all the supplies on board, and then only left Zhou Zhou what they wanted.

    Zhou Zhou chose a new energy vehicle, and now she has a means of transportation that he can take out in the future, and he still passed the bright road. Zhou Zhou expressed his satisfaction.

    After receiving the car into the space, Zhou Zhou and others got into the RV again, and followed the truck team back to the capital.

    Everyone chose food and clothing when distributing the supplies, only Zhou Zhou asked for some food and a car.

   Everyone is not surprised by Zhou Zhou's approach. After all, Zhou Zhou's space is opened one step ahead of everyone, and the space area is still the largest.

    I heard from Zhou Zhou that the area is not large, but it is not possible to say that the area is larger. It should be left with a trump card. Everyone was nibbling on the beef jerky in the warehouse in the car.

    Zhou Zhou was no longer arranged to drive on the way back. After all, Zhou Zhou had been driving a few days ago, and everyone was afraid that she would be tired, so they let her rest all the time.

    When passing by the demon village, Zhou Zhou couldn't help but ask Yang Guang, "How to deal with the matter in that village in the end."

    Yang Guang glanced at the little girl and felt that the little girl had a sense of justice, so he said, " It's solved, the person involved is sentenced to death, property confiscated, fined, and the family is working."

    After listening to Zhou Zhou, he felt that the result was acceptable, and she got the result he deserved. pay the price.

    The rest of the people were also silent, and the atmosphere was a little heavy for a while, when is this world a head!

    On the way back to the capital, Zhou Zhou felt that the temperature began to drop, but Zhou Zhou did not feel the change in spiritual energy at this time.