CHAPTER 61-70

Chapter 61 Gossip

    In the morning, when Zhou Zhou woke up, the sun was shining brightly, and he followed the army home to look at the house.

    Then I had a breakfast in the kitchen, meat buns and boiled eggs, and then I drank a sip of milk when I choked.

    Zhou Zhou's breakfast was settled like this, and then he lay in the house until noon before going out.

    At this time, many people also cleaned up the insects and went out. Many people's food was wasted by insects. During the day, these insects were all dead.

    So these people hurriedly put the grain in the sun to kill the bugs in the grain, and then packed it up and separated them with plastic sheets.

    When everyone was preparing for lunch, a shock hit, but everyone seemed to be used to it and continued to prepare lunch.

    But just put a little less water in the big pot, otherwise the water will sway and spill out.

    Zhou Zhou was eating soup dumplings on the kang, and when the soup was about to be poured out, she put the bowl into the space.

    Then I noticed the surge of spiritual energy, and then I quickly sat cross-legged and absorbed the spiritual energy.

    About an hour later, the earthquake was over, and it was okay for everyone to stay in the house, but things would fall to and fro and affect life.

    Zhou Zhou was supported by the spiritual energy. Fortunately, there were creatures in the space to help her share a little spiritual energy.

    She took out the dumplings and continued eating. During the period, she also took out sushi made of monster meat to add a dish to himself. After eating, Zhou Zhou returned to the tent.

    She found that the several stones she had placed in the array eyes were overflowing with spiritual energy, so she replaced a batch of larger stones and placed them in the array eyes.

    The stone full of spiritual energy was put into an open space in the space by Zhou Zhou. She felt that if this continued, she could have a mountain of jade.

    In the afternoon, Grandma Guo brought Grandma Zhang over to chat with Zhou Zhou, knitting sweaters together while chatting.

    Grandma Guo looked at the sweater that Zhou Zhou had been knitting for a long time and said, "You knit this sweater so slowly, look at me, how about it, knit it fast."

    When Zhou Zhou saw it, she couldn't help but admire it in his heart. As expected of a veteran craftsman, knitting sweaters is really fast.

    Grandma Zhang also praised Grandma Guo, and then mysteriously said to Grandma Guo and Zhou Zhou, "Hey, do you know that there are gods in our county."

    When Zhou Zhou heard Grandma Zhang's words, she became immediately Interested, and at the same time a little cautious, although he is doing good things.

    "On the side of the county government, in the yard, several thousand catties of grain appeared, and it appeared for no reason. You said it was strange." Grandma Zhang said that she had nose and eyes, just like she saw it.

    Grandma Guo and Zhou Zhou both showed shocked expressions at the right time, and then Grandma Guo asked about it, it was true or false.

    Grandma Zhang said, "This is still fake. Someone wanted to take away some food in private, but was caught and sentenced."

    Zhou Zhou did not expect such a thing to happen again, and Grandma Zhang said, "Because of this, They also specially sent people to our county to be officials."