breakdowns (requested)

Looking at the time on the clock, you let out a sigh of boredom before turning off the tv and reaching for your phone.

It's late in the evening, almost nine, and you've been trying to keep yourself occupied throughout the day.

You just finished binge-watching the show you've been wanting to see lately and since there's still no sign of Jungkook coming home anytime soon, you've got to find another way to keep yourself occupied.

You miss him a lot.

You've got a couple of days off and this is the first one of them. You're finding it to be much more boring and lonely than you thought it would be, simply because you thought you'd have some time with your sweet boyfriend.

But, sadly, things didn't work out that way and he had to spend the day in the studio today.

You understand and you're not upset in the slightest about the situation.

You understand that, as an idol, he doesn't get to pick and choose what he can do and how he can spend his days.

He had no choice but to go into the studio, as he and the boys have a lot to do right now, and as much as you wanted to spend some time together, things just didn't work out that way today.

After scrolling through social media for a few minutes, you became bored once more and decided that you'd pick up a book to read instead.

Locking your phone, you grabbed your book that was on your nightstand and opened it to the page you last read.

Just as you started to read the next couple of sentences, your phone started to ring.

You hoped it was Jungkook. But, to your surprise, you saw that it was Hoseok calling.

"Hobi? Hey, what's up?" You asked as you closed your book, bookmarking the page, before putting it to the side.

"Y/N? Are you busy?"

"No. Why? Is everything alright?" You asked, starting to feel nervous by the tone of his voice.

"Not exactly. Something's wrong with Jungkook."

"What?" You asked as you scooted towards the edge of the bed, fingers tangled in your hair due to the anxiety you were beginning to feel.

"I think he's having a bit of a breakdown. Taehyung and Namjoon are trying to calm him down but nothing's helping. He's stressed and he's missing you and he's not doing great right now. Can you come down to the studio?"

"Yes, of course! Tell him that I'm on my way."

You ended the call before grabbing your keys and your phone before rushing down the stairs and out the door.

It only took you a few minutes to arrive at the building and you hurried inside before rushing to the boys' studio.

Being here so many times with Jungkook before, you know the entire place by heart, and so it only took a minute or two for you to get to the boys' studio.

Knocking on the door, you waited for it to open, and when you did Jimin was standing there.

He breathed out a sigh of relief upon seeing your face before pulling you in for a hug.

"Thank you for coming so soon." He said and closed the door behind you. "We can't get him to calm down."

Jungkook was sitting on the floor, breathing heavily as he kept his tattooed fingers tangled in his dark hair. Taehyung and Namjoon were still by his side, trying hard to get him to open up about what exactly was wrong, while the other boys stood around anxiously watching him fall apart.