telling him that you were in a bad relationship (requested)

Author's Note: This chapter contains possibly triggering content. It mentions physical, mental, and emotional abuse in a previous relationship. Please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable. Thank you. 💜

---------------------------------------

"Hi, pretty girl." Jungkook smiled as he opened the door of his house to see you standing there. "Come in."

You stepped inside and your heart skipped a beat as soon as you felt his hands on your shoulders.

He helped you take off your jacket before he hung it up and pulled you in for a loving kiss.

"How's your day been?"

"Not too bad. But it's even better now that I'm here with you." You said and watched his sweet bunny smile appear.

"Mine too. I've missed you." He said as he gently took one of your hands into his.

Just a few days ago, you and Jungkook celebrated your three-month anniversary and you swear that every day, you fall even harder for him.

That especially says a lot about him and the way he makes you feel considering you swore that you would never feel like this again after your most recent relationship.

"Come on, sit down. I've got a movie picked out for us to watch. I'm going to grab us some snacks. You just make yourself comfortable." He smiled as he nodded toward his sofa.

You took a seat and watched as he left the room to go into the kitchen.

This isn't the first time you've been to his place but every time you come here, you're always met with this cozy feeling.

His place is so warm and so comfortable and it makes you feel pretty at ease.

"Here." He said as he brought the snacks into the room a couple of minutes later.

He placed them across the table and then joined your side.

Pressing play on the remote, the intro to the film began and he put his arm around you to pull you close.

You placed your head on his shoulder and felt a huge weight lift from your shoulders; the weight from your stresses and anxiety that you've dealt with over the last couple of days from work and life.

He makes that all disappear.

He makes it all better.

You reached into the bowl that rested on his lap to grab a few pieces of the snack in there.

But as you did so, your hand brushed the edge of the bowl, and you ended up knocking it off of his lap and onto the floor instead.

"Oh, no." You said as you started to panic. "Jungkook, I'm so sorry!"

You nervously bit your lip as you felt the fear flood over you.

"It's okay. I'll clean it up." He said as he got up from the sofa.

"I didn't mean to make a huge mess. I'm sorry."

He frowned as he stared at you, noticing how on edge you seemed to be over the simple mistake.

"Y/N, baby, it's okay." He assured as he gently placed his hand on your shoulder.

You jumped at first and that's something you've never done over his touch.

The situation didn't seem right.

You seemed so scared and it broke his heart.

He didn't even worry about cleaning up the rest of the mess at that very second; he just worried about you.