getting caught making out (requested)

You could feel Jungkook's eyes on you as you tried to stay focused and watch the movie that was playing.

But you couldn't escape the feeling so you turned your gaze away from the tv and to your boyfriend instead.

He was gazing at you with a look of adoration and his smile was so bright when your eyes locked with his.

"Why do you keep staring at me? I thought we were watching a movie."

"No, you're watching a movie. I'm watching you." He said. "And I keep staring because you're gorgeous."

His words brought a happy smile to your face and you leaned in to give him a soft kiss.

But the one kiss wasn't even close to being enough to satisfy him.

Once he felt your lips on his, he was swept away and needed more.

So as he deepened the kiss and pulled you closer, as much as you hated doing it, you protested.

"We can't get carried away, baby."

He couldn't help but groan as he put his head against the wall.

You're at his parents' house for a few days and even though you're in the privacy of his old room and the door is closed, you're worried that they might hear you or him and catch on to what you're doing.

"Your parents love me. I don't want to get too caught up in you and them catch on to what we're doing and then suddenly not like me anymore."

"That would never happen." He assured.

You were about to argue with him when his lips met yours again.

You melted into him, as you always do.

You couldn't help it; he's just so amazing.

You can't help but melt over his perfect lips; the way they taste, how perfectly they move against your own, and the way his kisses make you feel.

And he knows that you always turn to putty in his hands sooner or later, which is exactly why he kissed you in that very moment.

"I promise everything will be fine. Come on, darling. Just let go of everything and focus on me."

And you did exactly that.

You let go of all your worries and melted into him.

He pulled you onto his lap and kissed you passionately, though you could still feel the love he has radiating from him with each brush of his lips on yours.

You tangled your fingers in his long curly hair and accidentally gave the strands a tug, causing him to let out a soft moan against your lips.

It wasn't loud enough for anyone but you to hear so you weren't that concerned but it did make you worry that he might get louder the more you make out and you might get caught.

"Stop thinking." He spoke, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Okay." You whispered as he rolled you onto your back.

His lips moved against yours for another moment before he pulled away and started to kiss your neck.

Your eyes slipped shut and you put your head back against the pillows as his name quietly left your lips.

He smirked against your skin and found that sweet spot on your neck and he gave it a few loving kisses before leaving a hickey behind.

You were so caught up in the sensation that was rushing over you from how good his lips felt against your skin and the way that he makes you feel in general that you couldn't protest him giving you a hickey.

Instead, you just melted a little more.

"Jungkook," You sighed as you sank your teeth into your lip as he lifted your shirt, trailing kisses down your body.

"You're gorgeous." He said. "Your skin is so soft, so kissable. How did I ever get so lucky?"

You couldn't reply.

You couldn't even think.

The only thing on your mind was him.

He kissed your stomach a few times before moving back up to kiss your lips and the kiss was a little more romantic and loving rather than passionate.

He took your hands into his and intertwined your fingers together as your lips moved so perfectly against his own.

But you eventually had to pull one of your hands out of his because the need to touch him was just too intense.

He let his own free hand travel across your body and every touch of his fingers across your skin made you melt.

"Jungkook," You moaned again.

"And you were worried that they'd hear me." He teased before he started to kiss your jaw.

He lowered your sweats a little and brushed his fingertips across your hip before moving them a little further down your body.

You took him by surprise as you suddenly pulled him in for another kiss and even bit his lip and his eyes rolled back from the euphoric sensation.

"So hot." He whispered.

"You're hot." You said as you  turned him onto his back, wanting to take control of the makeout and give him the same kisses and touches he'd given you.

You wanted to make him feel as amazing as he makes you feel, always.

It didn't take long for your clothes to be tossed on the floor and for his to join yours.

But, still, you didn't take things too far.

You just made out.

But the thought did cross his mind as well as yours to take things a little further.

However, neither of you got the chance to do anything more than just steal a few kisses after your clothes hit the floor because just a moment later, the door to his room opened.

"Jungkook, Y/N, are you two busy?" His dad asked.

You rolled over beside Jungkook and he quickly covered you both up as you buried your face in his neck.

"I guess that you are. My bad."

"Did you need something, Dad?" Jungkook asked.

"Just wanted to see if you two wanted to join us for a movie but you're doing other things I see. So.. carry on."

The door closed as his dad rushed out as quickly as possible.

You groaned in humiliation as Jungkook's fingers brushed across your back.

"That was so embarrassing. How am I ever going to face your dad again?"

"He'll get over it, don't worry." Jungkook chuckled.

You looked up at him, staring into his eyes as he raised his eyebrows.

"Should we continue?"

"No!" You said as you smacked his arm. "After that, no way. Let's just watch a movie."

He groaned as he held you tight.

But he wasn't going to force you into anything, of course.

So he dropped it and just settled for holding you as close as he possibly could while a movie played while he also hoped that, maybe, tomorrow you'd change your mind and you'd want to pick up where you left off tonight.