3D (requested)

"So, before you hear this song, I want to tell you one thing about it." Jungkook said as he pulled you onto his lap, your back against his chest.

"Okay, what is it, baby?" You asked as you turned your head to look at him.

He's kept this song a secret from you, wanting you to hear it along with the rest of the world.

It was hard to keep it from you because he's very proud of it and he knows how much you're going to love it.

But, somehow, he managed.

And now, as you get ready to listen to it for the very first time, he's excited to tell you one very special thing about it.

"You were my inspiration behind it."

"Really?" You asked as your smile grew.

"Yep. It's all about you, my sweet girl." He proudly said before kissing your cheek. "Are you ready to hear it?"

"Yes, so ready!" You grinned.

He grabbed the remote and hit play and the video began to play on the tv as the song blared through the speakers.

"I can't touch you through the phone or kiss you through the universe. In another time zone, it's the only time I can't reverse. But when there's two dimensions there's only one I'm missing."

The lyrics were heartwarming and you thought they were sweet, making you swoon over your very handsome and loving boyfriend.

But then, they take a little turn.

"And if you feel alone, you don't have to feel that no more. I just wanna see you like that, see you like that, uh uh. So if you're ready and you'll let me, I wanna see it in motion, 3D."

To be completely honest, you didn't exactly catch on to what he was singing about right away and Jungkook, who had his chin on your shoulder and his eyes on you, just chuckled over your innocence.

"You won't regret me, champagne confetti, I wanna see it in motion, in 3D. 'Cause you know how I like it, girl. 3D."

Things only escalated from there and when the song was over, you knew exactly what Jungkook had been singing about in the song.

You turned around to face him, still sat on his lap, and your eyes were wide as you met his brown ones.

"So, what do you think of it? Do you like the new song?"

"It's, uh," You said as he smirked and placed his hands on your hips. "Yeah, it's good."

"Yeah?" He smiled as your cheeks heated up and giggles left your lips. "You know you're my biggest inspiration, right? I love singing about you."

"I love knowing that. I didn't expect that but..."

"But?"

"I'm not complaining."

He grinned before he put his lips on yours to pull you in for a passionate kiss.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered against your lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "You know what?"

"What, baby?"

"I know exactly how we should spend the night." He smirked before he laid you down on the bed, hovering over you with a smirk. "I wanna see it in motion, in 3D,"

You shook your head with a giggle.

"'Cause you know how I like it, my girl," He sang with a smile before his lips met yours again for a deep kiss.

He pulled away from your lips and began to kiss your neck as he slipped his hands under your shirt.

"I wish I could tell the whole world about you, about us. Because I swear, I am the luckiest guy in the world." He whispered.

Your heart melted and you put your head back against the pillows with a soft moan of his name.

"You're beyond beautiful, just gorgeous." He said as he started to trail his lips down your body, moving from your neck to your chest.

"Jungkook, kiss me again." You whispered and he was quick to give you exactly what you wanted.

His lips met yours again and as you made out, you moved and turned him onto his back.

You were now laying on him and he smiled as he put his hands on your back, his fingertips dancing along your spine, making you shiver.

"That's my girl." He said as you kissed his jaw. "Let me see it in motion."

You chuckled against his jaw before smirking.

"Happily." You whispered against his skin, making him exhale shakily as a smile pulled at his lips. "Tell me, baby. Am I also the inspiration behind seven?"

"You know damn well that you are, darling." He said as his soft brown eyes met yours. "And basically every song on my album. Because you're my girl, my favorite person in the whole world, and I love you."

"I love you too." You said before you put your hands on his cheeks.

You kissed his lips sweetly, only to deepen it and even bite at his lip, making your name fall from his lips softly.

If he wanted to see it in motion, in 3D, you'd be more than happy to do just that for him.

Because he's all yours and you're all his.