you make out (requested)

Jungkook laid down beside you with a long sigh.

"Are you okay?" You asked as you watched him open his eyes.

"I'm fine. Just a long day." He said as he pulled you into his arms. "But it's nice having you here to come back to."

You smiled at him before giving him a sweet kiss on his lips.

You're visiting him on tour for the next few days and even though you didn't get to spend today together because he was busy rehearsing for tomorrow's show while you got some sleep and recovered from the serious jet lag you were dealing with, you swear that you haven't been this happy in so long.

In fact, the last time you remember feeling this happy was before he left for tour with the boys, which was a couple of long months ago.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he brushed his hand across your cheek.

"Just how much I've missed you and how happy you make me."

He smiled at you as he brushed a lock of hair behind your ear.

"I've missed you too, darling."

You leaned in and stole another kiss from his lips.

But this time, you didn't pull back.

You just kept moving your lips against his as you both melted into each other.

He put his arms around you and pulled you onto his lap before letting his hands travel across your body as you continued to share deep, passionate kisses.

"I love you." He whispered against your lips as he held you tight.

You were already so close, it was almost impossible that you could be closer to each other.

But, still, Jungkook tried.

You put your arms around him and pulled away to kiss his neck, making a smile pull at his lips.

Laying his head back against the pillow, he let his eyes flutter shut as you made him feel so loved with every kiss on his soft skin.

You made his heart flutter, every kiss making his smile grow.

"I love you too." You said back to him.

He suddenly rolled over, making you fall against the mattress as he now hovered over you.

Pulling you in for another deep kiss, he slipped his hand beneath your shirt and began to lovingly caress your skin.

"I love you more, sweet girl."

You smiled against his lips as the sweet name made your heart skip a beat.

"You're perfect." You said as you pulled away from the kiss.

You ran your fingers through his hair, loving the way it felt against the tips of your fingers.

He smiled brightly, bigger than he has since the day he left.

"You're perfect." He repeated as he began to kiss your jaw.

You tilted your head back as his lips brushed against your neck a few seconds later and your heart started to hammer against your chest.

"You're my whole world. I'm so happy you're here with me." He said as he continued to kiss your skin.

You put your hands on his cheeks and pulled him in for another kiss, this one even deeper than before.

You wrapped your arms around him, pulling him even closer as you continued to make out on the hotel bed.

You felt his fingers brush against your sides, his touch so warm and loving that it made your chest fill with butterflies.

His lips felt so warm and soft against yours and all you could do was wish that he'd never stop kissing you, that these moments you were spending together would never end.

He took your hands into his, gently intertwining your fingers together as you kissed him passionately, feverishly.

He pulled back from your lips once again a moment later, kissing your neck once again.

He couldn't resist doing so, feeling so needy for you that he couldn't put it into words.

And as your hearts raced and you held each other tightly, you fell even more in love with him, cherishing every moment spent with the love of your life.