you get hurt filming 3D (requested)

"I'm so proud of you." You told your boyfriend as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "This is such a great song and I just know the video will be just as great."

Jungkook smiled brightly before leaning in to kiss your lips softly.

"Thank you, baby. I'm so excited about it and I'm even more excited since you're one of the backup dancers in it. We get to spend even more time together this way."

"I know, I'm so happy." You said before he leaned in to kiss you again as his fingers brushed across your back.

But the director interrupted.

"Jungkook? I'm so sorry for interrupting."

"oh, no. It's okay." Your boyfriend assured as he wrapped his arm around you.

"Are you almost ready to start filming?"

He looked at you with a big smile before nodding his head at the director.

"We are."

"Great." The director grinned before Jungkook gave you one more kiss.

He held your hand as you both made your way over to where you were filming today.

You took your position with the other backup dancers as your boyfriend stood in front of you.

This seems like a dream; being able to do what you've always loved and have always been so passionate about while also being with your boyfriend.

You feel so grateful for the opportunity and you couldn't be more excited, especially since you love the song so much.

Knowing every step by heart, as the director began filming and the music began to play, you put your heart and soul out by performing each step flawlessly.

You were having the time of your life and, occasionally, you stole a glance or two from your boyfriend as you danced.

You've practiced so hard for this.

You've spent so many late nights trying to perfect every step and when you felt a little nervous or as if you were struggling, Jungkook was quick to help you.

It was supposed to go smoothly because you'd memorized every step and you had been so confident in yourself to start with.

But it didn't go as planned.

Because you ended up doing one of the moves wrong and as you did so, you heard a popping sound come from your ankle before you were met with intense pain.

You gripped Jungkook's shoulder before you fell to the ground, wincing in pain.

"Stop!" Jungkook shouted.

He'd seen you fall since he'd turned his head when he felt your hand on his shoulder.

He knew something was wrong and his only concern in that moment was you.

The director stopped filming as Jungkook knelt on the ground beside you.

"Baby, what happened?" He asked as he put his hand on your knee in comfort.

"I don't know but my ankle hurts bad." You said as you bit your lip, the pain pretty intense.

"Okay, baby, you're okay." He said as he began to rub your back.

"Can you stand?" Someone on set asked.

You tried to stand up with your boyfriend's help but you couldn't bear to put any weight on your ankle and you almost fell right back onto the ground, only for him to wrap his arms around you and catch you before you could.