calling him daddy (requested)

A soft moan left your lips as Jungkook kissed your neck softly.

You were lost in pure bliss as his lips brushed across your skin, kissing every inch while his fingers brushed across your thigh.

Your fingers were tangled in his long curly hair and you occasionally, while lost in him, gave it a tug and it made him lose himself in bliss, too.

"Jungkook," You moaned, making him look up at you with a smile. "Please kiss me."

He can never find it in himself to deny you kisses, especially not on nights like these when you're starting to get intimate.

So he kissed your neck a couple more times before moving up to your lips, giving you the sweet kiss that you so desperately wanted.

He smirked against your lips as his fingers trailed up your body and slipped beneath your shirt to caress your soft and warm skin.

And then, as you deepened the kiss due to how needy you felt for him, he gave your lower lip a tug with his teeth.

And it brought you even more bliss, making you let something fall from your lips that you had never said before.

"Daddy,"

He pulled away and gazed at you in surprise.

You quickly became embarrassed because, at first, due to the unexpectedness and his surprise, you worried he hated it.

You worried that you had ruined the moment.

But, as you groaned and covered your cheeks in humiliation, he grabbed your hands gently and pulled them away from your face.

When you looked at him again, he was smirking at you and his brown eyes looked to be full of passion.

"You called me daddy..." He said as he leaned in again and started to trail kisses over to that spot on your neck that makes you weak. "And it was hot."

"It was?" You asked, smiling a little.

"Oh, yeah." He said as he intertwined your fingers together. "Can you say it again? Can you call me daddy again, baby?"

He put his lips right on that spot on your neck and you moaned again, Daddy falling from your lips once more.

"Oh, Daddy," You moaned in bliss.

"That's my girl." He said as he began to give you a few hickeys. "Say it again for Daddy."

You did as he said and he sank his teeth into his lip, loving the way it left your lips.

"That's what daddy likes to hear." He smirked before pulling you in for a deep kiss. "Keep calling me daddy and you'll get anything you want from me tonight, baby."

"Yeah, daddy? Daddy likes it that much?"

He nodded quickly.

"Okay. Whatever daddy wants, daddy gets."

His eyes rolled back in bliss, your words driving him wild, and you knew that you were both in for a long and intimate night.