The Setup

10:00am

Hey, your assistant just called.

Oh yeah!

I forgot to mention that they were going to reach out again my bad.

Hailee I mean this in the nicest way possible just know that.

What the actual fuck.

Like I beg your finest Pardon Hailee.

How does one just forget to mention that you got me a reservation at a boujee ass hotel a whole day before the shoot?

Not just any boujee hotel but like THE BOUJEE HOTEL.

or at least for me it is THE hotel out there.

Yeah, the Beverly Hills Hotel.

I love that place.

Look I know lots of things happen there and its frequented by many celebs but think of this as an olive branch for me being such an asshole when we first started talking.

Normally I just put friends up at my place but you know still half strangers so I got the next best thing for your stay down here.

are you trying to say that a night in a presidential suite is close enough to a stay at your place? 

More or less that's what I'm saying.

I would like to think my house is decorated in a more modern or like current style.

Really Hailee this is a lot.

It's super kind but I don't know that I can take it.

Like a regular room at a motel would have been fine for me.

No, it's not too much.

This is my gift y/n. If you're going to come down here and we're doing a shoot I'm putting you up like all the big name photogs they hire to work with me.

I know I've said it a few times but it's been a pleasure to get to know you.

Sure I had my walls up a first but  I've loved our random conversations over the past week.

And I decided I wanted to hang out the day before the shoot so you aren't so crabby after the drive out here. You need quality sleep too so you're staying in the big room in the Boujee Hotel where you will get a good nights sleep.

Hailee if you aren't an actual model how in the hell are you doing all of this stuff for me?

Like I said people can do multiple things y/n.

It's sweet and I appreciate it but you described yourself as doing this just as a side gig model.

This isn't giving side gig.

Yeah, that was a lie. A white lie at that. 

I'm technically not a model I do it though from time to time. No, I'm not an art dealer either all I can tell you is that I've been in my career for a long time.