Carbone

*stretches and pops back* THANK GOD! Ok, now I can move again Jesus my back did not like that fall. Well off to the car since Hailee said she'd meet me there. *walks into garage* Woah!

Are you gonna stand there with your mouth open? I thought you were in a rush to go. *waves hand in front of y/n's face*

you...you have a 67' Mustang!

oh yeah, I take it for late-night drives!

*Stares at the car with jaw on the floor*

Are you gonna sit there and look at it like that or are you gonna get in?

Are we gonna take this?

Yeah and your gonna drive! Here are the keys catch. *tosses keys*

*Keys hit yn/n arm and fall to the ground*

ok hold on a second *picks up keys and puts them in y/n's hand* ok now this is might hurt *repeatedly taps y/n's face a little harder each time*

Woah hey babe why are you hitting me? Oh, I'm driving? SWEET! WELL come on hop in the car!

*gets in passenger seat* Is there a reason you like zoned out?

Oh Yeah about that I maybe kinda sorta thought I was dreaming. What I skipped over when I told you about my dad is he in addition to being a mechanic, absolutely loves cars. Old sports cars specifically, and the 67 mustang is a car my dad and I bonded over, and its honestly my dream car. So to see it in your garage in perfect condition and then be told I could drive it...*grin grows on y/n's face* It's just cool to be able to say I've driven my dream car with my dream girl.

Oh, you are smooth. Well, as soon as we leave the neighborhood I'll get the directions on how to get to Carbone from here. But first *takes a picture of y/n driving*

Are you having fun over there watching me geek out over your car.

Kind of but how excited you are to drive the car is honestly hotter.

Good to know that even though I'm practically shitting my pants I'm cute. Oh, you put an actual radio and sound system in here! Custom! here babe you are a passenger so you get the aux privilege.

ok, let me get these directions set up so you'll be able to hear them. The destination is carbone in Los Angeles we are 45 minutes away and go. *In two miles turn left* AAAH there we go! Ok now music, let's see what playlist hmmm, oh let's see how your singing skills are we're doing the karaoke playlist.

Depending on the song and the notes I need to hit I sound pretty good babe but You've heard me sing when I didn't know you were listening so you would know.

very true, and I will say you sounded really good but I have to start this car ride off with my hands down go-to song. *No Scrubs by TLC starts to play*

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly. And is also known as a Busta. Always talking about what he wants.

No I don't want your number and I don't want to give you mine

No I don't want no scrub

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me. Hangin out the passenger side of his best friends ride trying to holler at me. *Turn right at the light and get on the freeway*