Surprise!

I haven't forgotten about you... Just found out the house needs some work done so this has been written in the very little free time I've got right now. Also the past 3 weeks we've had  a birthday to celebrate. I tried to make this a tad bit longer in hopes of keeping ya'll entertained for a minute.

With how long making it to just eight weeks felt Hailee had expected the four weeks left until she was out of the first trimester to drag along at the same pace. At this point, Hailee was even prepared for the 4 weeks to feel like four months. But it seemed like after the eight-week mark Hailee was finally on the up an up. Before she noticed two weeks had slipped away since her meltdown in the bathroom her wife so lovingly walked her through. If there was one thing she loved about her wife it was that every obstacle was a shared obstacle Hailee never had to go through things alone not if she didn't want too.

Even though Hailee had no intentions of actually holding up that deal that was stuck up in their bathroom, Hailee's dear wife y/n had held up her end of the bargain. There really was no stress put into the idea that y/n needed to put on weight. Hailee knew her wife had always liked being on the slimmer side and had panicked the last time a pair of pants hadn't fit her after the holidays. But that was then and y/n had been telling Hailee that she'd love her body in any and every state and weight so y/n figured it was high time she loved her own body at every size.

And y/n did just that, with the more weight she gained she learned to love the curves of her body. The hips that seemingly never came in for her came in, the ass she said she was robbed of at birth was returned. Who knew all it would take to get them was joining her pregnant wife in eating pints of ice cream on the couch? She was indulging in as many baked goods as possible before her stomach hurt. When Hailee had developed a craving for pasta, y/n treated herself to bowl after bowl of cheesy goodness. Hailee was truly thankful for her wife. Who had never been asked to put on weight but decided to put it on in solidarity with Hailee but if she was honest the ass really was a bonus to this whole deal. Aside from the somehow even more stunning wife Hailee was thankful to her wife for letting her know that no matter the weight or size she would always love Hailee.  In y/n's words though, Hailee made it easy to gain weight with all the baked goods she had requested. Y/n also told Hailee their baby was just like their mom's. Seeing as the little one craved pasta like momma y/n and especially loved a little sweet treat like mommy Hailee. 

The latest request was spaghetti and meatballs, which made an extremely hormonal Hailee sob right into her bowl at the kitchen table.

Hey Amor, what's wrong?

Y/n already had the slightest idea of what might be up with Hailee though. She had figured that Hailee was thinking back to the last time they had eaten spaghetti and meatballs. If she remembered right It was when Zander was here. The very visit that had made Hailee decide that she wanted to fast-track their kid timeline. That's the kind of thing you never forget but you can also never assume you know what's up with your wife either. So y/n decided to play it safe and just ask Hailee what was up. If there was one thing pregnancy had done to Hailee, it had made her more sentimental than she already was. Y/n truly didn't mind it though, because, for the longest time, Hailee had been the one to tease Y/n for being the more sentimental of the two. Now y/n was the one to poke fun at Hailee every once in a while. She had to choose her moments because some moments were cute and some would just lead to certain death or y/n in the doghouse.

Spaghetti and Meatballs... 

I swear for a dish we don't eat often something big always happens when we have it.