Baby All I Wanna Do is

*running downstairs* Ok my love I'm dressed and ready to go!

Where are you? *looking into the living room*

*walks in from the garage* Oh hey you look absolutely gorgeous in that outfit.*kisses HAilees cheek*

*blushes* Oh this ol outfit? It's just A white tank and some embroidered jeans.

Exactly you make even the most simple outfits look like they're high fashion.

Thank you sweetness. But what where you doing out there?

I just put the bags I packed while you were showering and getting ready down in the garage.

Bags?

Yes bags, its only two tough. A backpack with the dog's essentials like their leashes, Harnesses, and treats you know the basics. The other one is a duffle bag with all the snacks I could find in this house. Figured I'd start us off with some snacks so we didn't need to stop by a gas station for snacks.

Huh, you really thought this out.

Oh yeah, my family took quite a few road trips when I was younger. It was moms job to pack the clothes, Dad's job to clean the car/his truck out, and I was in charge of snack detail. As I got older though dad and I split the responsibilities of the car he took the junk out and I came in and vacuumed and detailed it.

But your cars are all regularly detailed so there was no need for me to clean either of them out.

*smiles* Well I think we should start our own little road trip ritual.

Oh yeah, what's that?

You did snack detail already right?

Yep, the bags are all packed and in the car.

Well, I may or may not have packed a suitcase for us because I got us a little Airbnb on the beach. So that means I was in charge of the clothes.

So the ritual you are suggesting is you pack mystery clothes for me on our trips and I surprise you with a selection of snacks?

More or less that's what I'm getting at.

I feel like I should be worried but this honestly sounds pretty fun.

Well, I had one more idea, it's one we can both work on today and in the future.

And what would that be?

I know you mentioned you and your dad have a playlist of songs you vividly remember playing on road trips.

Oh yeah, I don't know if they were always played on each road trip but they definitely played on lots of them. Dad and I would drive mom insane singing Def leopard, queen and Bon Jovi. It's become an ocd thing like I have to play those songs for it to be a real road trip, thus the playlist name.

 What if we made our own? We can start with some of our favorite songs, and add in a few from your and your dad's playlist.

That sounds wonderful.