Pizza and Legos

Well three rounds and some cuddling and y/n fell asleep. I better get up get cleaned up and start packing a suitcase for our trip and putting the rest of these clothes away. Well seeing as y/n is passed out I'm gonna go ahead and pop my headphones in and work through this stack of clothes. Its only like 3 0'clock so she should be up for dinner soon.

Hailee starts to drag the bags of clothes into the closet and sorts through the clothes her and y/n bought. Hailee starts to put all the shirts she bought on hangers and slowly starts to change them up. Once all of her clothes are put away and hung up she moves on to y/n's clothes and even gives y/n their own section in the closet. Y/N stumbles into the closet to see Hailee singing All to well and dancing around with one of y/n's sweaters.

And I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed you.CAuse there we are again in the middle of the night dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light. I remeber it all to well. MAYBE WE GOT LOST IN TRANSLATION MAYBE I ASKED FOR TOO MUCH. BUT MAYBE THIS THING WAS A MASTERPIECE TILL WE TORE IT ALL UP.*sees y/n* Ha yeah this looks bad I'll admit that but I promise its not what it looks like.

You mean to tell me your not singing all to well with you whole chest while dancing with my swaeter in your hands.

well no I'm doing exactly that but its not as bad as you think.

Yeah wandering into a closet seeing all my stuff cleaned up and my girlfriend scream singing THE 10 MINUTE version of all to well. Well it looks very bad but, I'm just gonna hope that since Taylor started to rerecord her albums you are just going down memory lane. Reminescing when you where in the iconic girl squad.

Yeah I'm gonna go with that because it sounds way better than me just getting way to into the music. And as far as the dancing with your sweater I was gonna hang it up in your section of the closet, but the dancing in the refrigerator light line was coming up. And I flashed back to us dancing on our indoor picnic.

Thank god I was scared for a second there seeing as I couldn't think of any ways that I could have broken your heart like that in the nearly two months we've been together.

Well you can't think of any because you havent.

But did I hear you say I have a section in this big closet of yours?

You sure do its right next to all my special clothes, because you are special.

Special clothes?

Yep your stuff is right here next to my spiderverse special edition air jordans, My first oscars dress and some other stuff that's special to me. And you've got plenty more room in here if you want to bring more stuff when you visit.

*kisses Hailees cheek* Thanks for giving me a section in your closet babe.

Of course it feels nice seeing it hang there instead of sitting in that suitcase. You hungry yet?

Oh yeah I could definitely eat some pizza and garlic cheesy bread I'm gonna hop in the shower and I'll meet you downstairs don't start building lego's without me.

Trust me I could never I'm just gonna go preheat the oven.*walks downstairs and into garage* Man I kinda regret telling y/n to leave the stuff out here. Ok so pizza needs to be cooked at what temperature? 425 for let's see 20 minutes ok I can do that and the bread at 375 for 5 minutes. Well its gonna cook at 425 for an unknown amount of time. So let me set the oven to preheat.*presses several buttons* Well I guess now I just sit here and wait until y/n is out of the shower, might as well play some music. Lets see what playlists does y/n have on their apple music account. Chaos, Karaoke chaos, Swiftie hours, Roadtrips/Dad. Well the road trip one sounded good but I need to do karaoke chaos. *hits play* ohhh nice some Jay Sean. Lets see what else she has on here Oh hell yeah Bad Romance. OOOOOOH WOOOAh caught in a bad romance