The Spooky Date

Y/n worked on her painting until 6:30 when the alarm went off and she needed to shower since she was covered in paint. So she texted Hailee and went to shower. Luckily that gave Hailee all the time she needed to get their date night dinner made. And Hailee was confident that Y/n would like it. 

Ok I have 30 minutes to make this dinner

I hope y/n doesn't mind the fact that this chicken is going to be cut in half after I fry it so I can make sure it's done.

Ok so heat up my oil since that's gonna take forever.

okay that's done now I need to beat some eggs and pour out some breadcrumbs

Oh MY god BOiL WATER!

Christ, I don't know how y/n finds cooking peaceful this is terrifying cooking for a loved one like this.

Okay, these breast fillets don't look very pretty but please let them taste good once they're cooked.

While Hailee scrambles to finish making the chicken parm she drags a small table into the theater room and sets the table while the chicken fries and the pasta cook. After the table is set she runs to the kitchen with just enough time to plate the food as y/n opens the bedroom door and starts to walk downstairs. Hailee runs to the theater room with the plates as fast as she can so the food is a secret.

*makes it to the bottom of the stairs* Hey Mi Amor *looks around*

Huh, the pots are all in the sink I coulda swore she was down here.*phone buzzes*

Oh, look like she's waiting in the theater room for me.

Y/n walks to the theater room and opens the door to Hailee half naked with one leg in her Sully onesie.

Oh Hi, I hoped you'd walk a little slower.

I thought this was a clothes-on date.

 If you wanted to have sex tonight you coulda just said that.

No this is very much a cute clothes-on date but I just didn't want to get the onesie dirty while I was cooking. And I plated the food as soon as you opened the bedroom door.

So you ran out of time and just now were able to change.

Yeah, that sounds about right. *zips up onesie*

*gestures towards the table* Now if you'd have a seat I would be more than happy to set the mood with some spooky entertainment.

Oh is there assigned seating or?

Nope sit at either setting at the table. 

*sits down* So can I ask what we're eating?

*lifts the plate covers*

NO WAY!

You made chicken parm, it looks and smells heavenly.

Sure did. I've come to learn it's a favorite of yours that is pretty simple to make.

It was scary as all hell to make by myself but I'm proud of how it turned out.