Time apart

May 3

8:00 pm

I just landed.

Glad you made it back to home safe and sound, text me when you make it back to your place.

I just got in an uber I'll be home soon.

it's super quiet, it feels odd being apart from you.

I know, I've spent the past few hours cuddled in bed holding a pillow that I put your jacket on.

I post-mated some ice cream so I've been eating that too.

9:00 pm

I'm home now.

I know it's only 6pm here but I am wiped out if I don't text back I've fallen asleep eating ramen on the couch.

Glad you made it back to your place safe.

I'm glad I'm home but it feels odd with you not being here.

If you fell asleep Goodnight My Love.

Wait I just read that again please tell me you didn't actually fall asleep in a bowl of ramen.

If you did it would make for a funny story in the morning.

May 4

8:00 am

Good morning my love.😘 Have a great day in the studio today.

I'll have my phone on me today I just don't know how often I'll be able to respond.

Promise I'll text back as often as I can.

Good morning mi Amor ❤️

FYI you would be proud of me, I didn't fall asleep in a bowl of ramen. I was smart and put the bowl on the coffee table when I started to do touch and goes.

I know you are probably busy making money moves, recording your album, or finishing up coast just know I'm thinking of you. Wishing I could be there with you, I'll be counting down the days until I can see you again.

Well, I'm glad you didn't Fall asleep in a bowl of hot noodles and broth.

I'm just finalizing some details of this Heineken campaign trip today.

Sounds both interesting and horrifying. Good luck?

12:00pm

No, this time work is actually kinda fun. Griffin and I are going to the Miami Grand Prix. We head out tomorrow and spend 3 days there. I truly wish you were here ❤️

It's something I know you'd enjoy too being a car guru yourself.

I wish I was too.

But it's good you get to hang out with Griffin, y'know getting in that bonding time. And you even get to watch an f1 race, I'm sure you got pretty good seats considering you are a partner of their new campaign.

Yeah, Heineken hooked us up!

We actually get to hang out in the Heineken club. It's just a box right above the pitstop and the track. It sounds super cool to be that close and see all the action in the pits.