The Honeymoon

It's been said once and I'm sure it will be said again but Hailee is a Mastermind. As suspected this spur-of-the-moment honeymoon wasn't very spur-of-the-moment. Hailee is a planner nothing for her is spur of the moment. Especially when it comes to big things like this. The crazy part is that the honeymoon road trip is a cover for an even bigger surprise.

Yeah, Hailee is just that serious about her surprises not being given away.

You see the entire reason for the trip was to get y/n to the Era's tour. She hadn't actually been able to get tickets in the pre-sale or any of the ticket drops. With y/n being a fan and a chronically online individual the tour was all over her feeds. With every passing show y/n grew sadder and sadder that an event that looked so fun was one she found herself unable to get tickets to. Hailee being the amazing wife she wasn't couldnt sit back and let y/n not go to The Eras Tour. I mean y/n had always gone out of the way to get Hailee anything and everything she had even mentioned wanting. It was only right Hailee return the favor and take her wife to a Taylor Swift concert so she got busy and made a few calls securing them VIP passes to both nights of Taylors Santa Clara shows. 

 Hailee had been sitting on these tickets for a month originally wanting to tell y/n about the tickets as a sort of wedding gift. Hailee then came to the realization that giving your wife who has listened to Taylor for her entire career tickets to her first Taylor Swift concert was not a great Idea. So instead she decided to go with a backup plan. In this case, it would be a road trip to Taylor with a few stops in cute cities along the way.

So what exactly am I packing for here?

A road trip.

I know that.

I meant as in location.

Am I packing for the desert? Maybe a ride to an airport to the Turks?

We aren't getting on a plane.

And we most certainly are not going to the desert.

It's barely 93 degrees here and we both want to die in that heat.

So I'm not willingly taking us somewhere hotter.

So what do I pack then?

Uhm I have to think about how to answer that without giving too much away.

That was a good question. What should y/n pack? How does one tell their wife to pack for a Taylor Swift concert without telling her she's packing for a Taylor Swift concert? 

You don't have to tell me where we're going just tell me a climate at least.

Okay, I can do that.

Pack for coastal weather.

Oh the coast, we've had some of our best memories on the coast.

I said coastal weather never said we were going to or staying on the coast.

Babe coastal weather depends on the coast.

Oh well, I mean like warm and sunny during the day and cooler or cold at night.

Okay so maybe that is coastal weather then.