A Special Dinner

Great, I am gonna go ahead and change out of your clothes so I don't get flour all over them when we make the pizzas.

 OH but before I go here's the iPad that I have set up to the kitchen Homepod and the Apple TV. If you want you can play some music or find something to watch, just do me a favor and make a profile for yourself if you choose to watch something on a streaming service.

Are you afraid I'll judge your show choices?

No, not exactly... It's more so that I've had that account for years and it recommends the perfect shows and I'm afraid of that changing.

As someone who has the same connection to my Netflix account, you can trust that I will leave it alone.

Thank you for understanding. 

Now I think you've got all the information you'll need for the whole 5 minutes you'll be on your own. I'll be back *kisses Hailee on the forehead*

 I'm gonna go get changed and throw this stuff in the wash for you.*walks into bedroom*

Well, Well, Well let's go through y/n's music she has pretty good music taste but it's also pretty diverse.

I mean the Queen we listened to on the way to Disneyland but also the Shania Twain we listened to for the shoot we did. I want to see what else she might listen to where to start though. 

Let's go Start with going through artists and see what they listen to. Hmmm what do we have here Aerosmith, Adele, Akon, Alessia Cara, Ariana, oh, and Avril Lavigne yeah so far this all tracks. Dad rock but also is down with the new stuff in the radio and loves a good 2000s-2010s hit song.

*Yells from upstairs* YOU'RE BEING REALLY QUIET SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

NO I'M LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO WATCH! Ok, where did I leave off ahh yes! Let's put the music on shuffle a few times. Ok, shuffle... queen's a crazy thing called love, ok again. OH, this one is too good Ella Hunts Hollywood ending from Anna and the Apocalypse.

I'm almost done I just have to go throw this stuff in the washer!*runs downstairs and into laundry room*

NO WORRIES! I've found a way to entertain myself. Ok back to the game nice Billie Eilish's COPYCAT, what else HAHA yeah she's totaly a swiftie but a hot swiftie. It looks like y/n only listens to Taylor's version since I've seen 3 different songs of hers come up,

Yeah they're a Halsey fan too because they have their cover of that song from sing 2 on their apple music. Ok, one last song since it sounds like y/n is coming back in I need to make it quick. Starving by Zedd, Grey, and me haha okay. That's a good place to stop for now.

Is there a reason you kept shuffling my music? Where you judging me... Because If you were I totally get it you can tell a lot about someone based on their music taste alone. In my case, It can be slightly scary you can go from Queen to Halsey to Eazy-e A sudden right turn to Shrek Soundtrack, and a 180 to Dolly Partons 9 to 5.

Yeah suddenly everything I just saw makes sense. So maybe I was judging you but I will say there is a song I want to play and dance with you to before you start to cook for us...

I feel like I should be scared considering my music library is a whole uno wild deck but ok I'm in.

ok*presses play and starving plays*