Telling the Family

Hey I never asked how long you packed clothes for did I?

I don't think you did...

 but we were doing a lot of other stuff today so you didn't have a chance to ask.

Hailee stood stiff as a board and turned red like a tomato before moving to slap y/n's arm.

MY LOVE stop it! 

I swear you are worse than a teenager!

What did you think I was talking about?

Oh... you need to get your mind out of the gutter babe.

I was talking about our little picnic that just turned into us dancing. That and our little romantic breakfast. After that we had to get on this plane.

To answer the question of how long I've packed for the answer is a week.

Hailee couldn't help but slouch down as a frown grew on her face.

Just a week?

No seven sets of clothes.

I can get between 7 to 49 combos with what I've got in here.

Realistically though, I have maybe two weeks of clothes in here. Assuming you let me use your probably really fancy washing machine.

If you want me to leave sooner though feel free to kick me out I get it. I won't be offended.

Well, about that I was going to ask if you wanted to stay with me while I'm free from work.

It's two weeks.

You said it yourself you have enough clothes.

You don't have to stay the whole time if you don't want to it'd just make it less lonely here.

Are you kidding?

 I'd love to stay with you for two weeks, as long as you want me ill stay.

I just have one question though...

Yeah, what is it? 

Remember how we talked about how we'd eventually need to tell your family about us?

Of course, I do.

Well, we can explain away the fact that I crashed with you for a night how are going to get away with me staying with you for two whole weeks? I mean I could just not go to the family dinners.

I totally don't mind at all if you aren't ready to tell them then I won't push.

I  just don't want them to start asking questions you aren't ready for yet either.

Well, I was thinking about that as we danced in the living room at your place.

You did?

I know I may have just asked you to stay here longer, but I actually thought ahead this time.

About how I was going to explain you staying here to them if they asked.