Whatcha Doin'?

Hailee wakes up before y/n and decides to go into the home studio and work on coast while y/n gets some sleep.

*Stretches and checks phone* Oh Anderson sent a new part of the song over.

*looks at y/n* I'm just going to sneak out of bed really quick and I'm going to be quiet as humanly possible. *tiptoes to the studio with Brando in one arm and teenie in the other*

*closes bedroom door* Thank God I made it out of the bedroom, ok you two let's get to work.

*puts dogs down* You guys can sit in your little doggie bed under the desk while mommy gets some work done. Ok where was I, Oh yeah *pulls out the desk chair and cracks knuckles* Let's pull up this audio file.

Oh, nice this is the final cut of the song *looks at the dogs* You guys wanna hear Mommy's new song? Yeah I know, I know I look like a crazy person talking to you like you can answer. Well crazy or not you guys get to listen to it first *reaches over and turns speakers on and turns up volume* 

*clicks mouse* Ok you guys here goes nothing.

*dancing in desk chair* mmhmm love that bass line. *sits back and vibes to the song*

You're the wave upon the ocean, pound the rhythm in the ocean. It's a full moon-kind of night, yeah I don't wanna go home yet. You can question my devotion. Wear my heart on my shoulder. Just relax and let the riptide pull you close

*feels around the empty bed* Love? Love where are you?

*sits up in bed* I don't know why I bothered looking around the room without my glasses. Not like I'd be able to see anything.

*puts on glasses* Oh wow I can see now. *looks around* well she's not in the bedroom.

Guess I'll get up and look around. *rolls out of bed* Should probably throw a shirt on at the least. Okay now let's go look for Hailee *opens the bedroom door and hears the beat of coast*

Holy shit the soundproofing in these walls and doors is good. But why thi- *realization*

Well good to know for the future. Now get my mind out of the gutter and find Hailee.

*following the sound of the music* What is she listening to at 10 in the morning? Wait... it's Hailee's voice...

Oh, I'm totally gonna sit outside the studio and listen to the song. 

Baby, all I wanna do is coast with you. Energy, the body flows. Baby, all I wanna do is coast with you. Frequency of all we know.

Damn this is amazing.

Feelin' like I caught a wave witcha.

Anderson Paak hell yeah

 I been dealin' with a lot of changes and all the people that I like to hang with they all been sayin' that I ain't the same. Listen, I been chillin' with you for a couple days if you ain't afraid, me and you should rage. (Hey)In the Sun rays, come on out the cage. Don't wanna tame, live it your way. Body go for days, got me in the daze. Parties in LA feel like holidays. Hit the PCH and we on the way to the place I was born and raised. You live on the screen and the stage I wanna fit in-between your legs.