Chapter 1: Cry Baby

TW
GORE
VIOLENCE

:)

~~

Tommy had been working on his house, removing the obsidian put around, it by a man that was so stuck up it made Tommy so angry he wanted to put a hole through the man's head sometimes.

That made Tommy hate himself so much.

Once he got inside he went to make sure shroud was okay.

"Hey shroud...I'm so sorry this happened." Tommy said hesitant at first.

The spider just stared at him, like usual.

Once Tommy fed shroud he put his red knitted sweater on, then went to go and put the obsidian he had obtained; to the base him and sapnap had been making.

"If bad thought he was gonna get his shit back, he's fucking stupid." Tommy said with an angry tone.

It's not fair

Why is it his decision to remake the prime path.

He should've told me at least.

No one's POV:

Tommy had arrived at the base to be greeted by Sam Nook.

Greetings Tommyinnit

"Hey Sam Nook" Tommy smiled " I have some obsidian I thought you could maybe use." He continued dropping the obsidian and walking past Sam nook and looking at the base.

"This isn't going to do shit." Tommy mumbled.

"Whats not going to do shit?" A familiar voice said from behind him.

Wilbur

"What do you want Wilbur?" Tommy asked in a serious tone.

"Can't a man come to visit his brother." Wilbur said putting a arm around Tommy's shoulder.

"You are NOT my brother Wilbur." Tommy said and pushed Wilbur away.

Wilbur looked at him angrily.

"It's like you said, we WERE family." Tommy said pushing past Wilbur.

"Fine Tommy if you want to throw your temper tantrum then go ahead." Wilbur said and Tommy kept walking.

"I should've known you wouldn't have matured while I was gone. Your just a big crybaby." Wilbur said and Tommy turned around and walked back to him.

"Oh look! Coming to prove your not acting like a baby?" Wilbur snarled and Tommy punched him in his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Stay away from me." Tommy looked at him with a sick look and wilbur shut his mouth.

"I hate you"

This made Wilbur's eyes grow wide. He watched as Tommy walked away.

~~

Tommy sat on his bench silently. He couldn't risk taking the disks out.

Not right now.

"Hey"

Someone said and Tommy turned his head to see who was there.

"Hey tubbo." Tommy said turning back around and stared at in front of him, quietly, which made tubbo snarl.

"What the fuck happend to you?" Tubbo asked and sat next to Tommy.

"Nothin, just Wilbur being a massive prick as usual." Tommy said rolling his eyes.

"I also had to take off a bunch of obsidian off my house that bad left. It trapped shro-"