Chapter 14: A change has blossomed

Trigger warnings:
Flashbacks
Panic attack
Gore
Descriptions of consuming dead body parts
Suicidal ideation

Yeah it's a lot guys.

:)

————

Tommy's pov:

I stormed away from Wilbur fuming with rage. Why the fuck did I give that bitch my discs I'm so fucking stupid.

We walk in silence for a while. It's so awkward. I can tell ranboo thinks the same thing.

"Tommy? Are you okay?" Ranboo asks me and looks at me nervous.

I sigh.

"Yeah I'm okay Ranboo. It's just- who does that prick think he is? It's not fucking fair how he can just demand things out of me."

"Then why are we listening to him?" Ranboo asks me.

"Because he said he's gonna help me get Aimsey back. That's all that matters to me." I tell ranboo and the silence returns.

We get to my house and I take a deep breath looking at the entrance.

Everything goes blurry as I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey you don't need to go in here if you don't want to. I can get whatever you need." Ranboo says with a smile.

"No Ranboo it's fine." I say and start walking in.

Once we're inside I step on one of shrouds toys.

I pick it up and I feel something overwhelming take over my brain.

Tears start streaming down my face and I fall to the ground.

All I hear is ringing.

My breathing quickens as I start seeing images of shrouds Mutilated body laying in front of me and Dream shoving shrouds eyes into my mouth. He laughed as I screamed out for help.

I hear someone else yelling.

Yelling my name.

"-ommy! Please get up!" Ranboo was shaking me and crying.

I open my eyes once more to see steam coming from Ranboo's face.

"Tommy! Do you need me to go get someone? I can go get help." Ranboo said about to get up.

I grab his arm.

"No it's fine. I'm fine ranboo." I say and he grabs me and I flinch.

He pulls me into a hug.

"Tommy I care about you. If you need to you can relax for a bit and I can go tell people about the plan to see who will help." Ranboo said and I smile.

"Could you? I think that would be good for me." I say and he gets up, putting a hand out to pull me up as well.

"Of course Tommy just relax and get some rest. We'll get Aimsey soon. I promise." Ranboo says as he holds out his pinky.

"Thank you ranboo." I say and stick out mine.

"I'll be back soon Tommy, be safe." Ranboo says and walks out leaving me alone.

———
As I lye on my floor I think of everything that's about to go down.

What if we don't succeed.

What if I can't save them.

What if he kills her.