Chapter 16: Captive pt.2

Tw
Descriptions of abuse
Trauma
Gore

:)

————

The man laughed at Aimsey.

"This is really who Tommy's fawning over. That so like Tommy" the man paused and grabbed Aimseys chin. "Picking a little softie runt that can even protect themself."

"You're Wilbur I'm assuming?" Aimsey grimaced and Wilbur grinned.

Wilbur patted their cheek and spoke.

"Awwww he talks about me? That's so sweet."

"Yeah he talks about you. Like how you betrayed him and how you're a shit brother." Aimsey snarled and felt a sudden force to their face.

"I would stay in you're place."

Dream walks over and puts a hand on Wilbur's shoulder.

"Wilbur you need to learn to keep that temper of yours under control. It's going to get you killed."

Wilbur laughed as Dream walked to go untie the chain from the pole keeping Aimsey down.

"It already did you dumb fuck."

Dream hands the chain to Wilbur and pushes Aimsey to start walking.

They walk out, Dream and Wilbur side by side infront of Aimsey.

Fuck.

I need to act fast.

Aimsey then tugs on the chain pulling Wilbur back, grabbing him and jumping on his back.

These chains are so heavy.

The chains kept rubbing against Aimseys skin, it felt awful.

They put the shard of glass to Wilbur's neck.

"Untie these chains or I'll cut his neck open with no hesitation." Aimsey glared at Dream who was standing nonchalant.

"You're threatening the man who's taken over a country. The man who blew it to the fucking ground." Dream slowly took his mask of.

"The man who's killed your best friend over a hundred times." Dream grinned with a horrifying look.

"I have no care for that man. I need you. Wilbur simply was a pawn. A vassal, if you will."

Dream stood there as Wilbur didn't speak up once.

"He did what his purpose was. He's useless now. He ratted out his brother with his awful attempt at trying to get you back. Well guess what?" Dream spoke softly.

"ITS NOT GOING TO FUCKING WORK! IM THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON THIS SERVE-" Dream yelled and got cut off by a soft sound.

Wilbur looked at Dream pretending to be confused and Aimsey still held their guard up.

The sound of music coming from a large building could be heard from speakers.

The music of

Mellohi

Dream ran.

Ran towards the sound.

Forgetting all about anything around him.

I'm coming for you Tommy.

And I'm going to fucking kill you.