Chapter 10: Liar

TW
TRAUMA

:)

————

Weeks had went by since Aimsey visited Ranboo, they've been so busy lately with Tommy living with them.

So she decided to pay him a visit.

She wasn't complaining though. She's been having so much fun with Tommy.

Aimsey walked down the prime path towards  Ranboo, smiling.

Ranboo was sitting down with Tubbo and Micheal.

As Aimsey arrived as tubbo gave them a dirty look which Aimsey gladly brushed off.

"Hey ran!! I made cookies." Aimsey smiled

"Aww thanks Aimsey" ranboo said taking some, handing one to Micheal and attempting to do the same for tubbo, getting a cold glare in return.

Ranboo just softly nudged him.

"So how's it going Ran?" Aimsey asked sitting next to him.

"Things are going fine. Still trying to look for Tommy but you know." Ranboo said a little bummed.

"Haha yeah" Aimsey said trying to brush it off.

"I don't know why you're still trying to look for him. I mean why not just give up he's a nuisance anyways." Tubbo scoffed and Aimsey looked at him coldly in response.

"Tubbo that's no-" ranboo spoke but was cut off by Aimsey.

"Thats golden coming from someone like you." Aismey spoke softly.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"You know exactly what that means." Aimsey spoke calmly

"No please. Elaborate." Tubbo spoke growing more angry by the second.

Aimsey rolled their eyes and continues to speak.

"It means that you don't know anything. You're just a liar. Tommy didn't do anything to you."

"How would you know you weren't here for all the shit he did." Tubbo paused looking around pointing to every single person in sight. "To all of us." Aimsey grimaced, standing up again looking down at tubbo but didn't say a word.

Tubbo got up and coldly shoved Aimsey.

"Have nothing to say?" Tubbo said glaring.

"Tubbo stop! Micheal is right here." Ranboo said giving tubbo a side eye.

"No ranboo if they really want to act like they know everything, then they need to know everything." Tubbo said grabbing Aimsey by her arm.

Slowly, ranboo followed behind.

Slowly tubbo walked to the L'manhole and Aimsey frowned.

Tubbo oppend his arms extending them as far as he could as he spun around.

"All of this for acting like a child and only caring about some stupid fucking disks. He never wanted anything but those. I have no idea who had twisted your imagination to think that Tommy is the good guy but you shouldn't be tempted. Tommy is just a big baby who can't stand to see someone have what he wants. Plus he can't even defend himself anymore he's just weak now. Acting like a big softy. He knows how much of a lie that is too. He's such a monster." Tubbo grimaced and aimsey started fuming in rage.

Slowly someone walked behind a wall to watch all of this take place.

"Oh my god. Could you be more wrong?!" Aimsey shouted and Tubbo scowled.

"Wrong about what exactly Aimsey." Tubbo said more of a statement not wanting an answer, than a question.

"So much Tubbo, so so much." Aimsey said looking him desperately in the eyes to see if there was any remains of the Tubbo, Tommy claimed to have known and Tubbo shouted.

"THEN WHAT?! WHAT AM I WRONG ABOUT AIMSEY!? WHAT DID HE WANT MORE THAN THOSE STUPID FUCKING DISKS?! Tubbo yelled grabbing Aimsey by their shirt holding her so close to the ledge of the l'manhole.

"Tubbo don't!" Ranboo yelled but Tubbo didn't acknowledge his presence, still yelling at Aimsey.

Micheal hid behind his fathers legs, his head buried in one.

"What the fuck did he want?" Tubbo said full on holding Aimsey over the ledge, their legs dangling.

"HE WANTED YOU! JUST YOU TUBBO! HE WANTED HIS TUBBO BACK!" Aimsey said yelled and tubbo was taken aback.

Tears formed in the corners of Tubbo's eyes as he threw Aimsey back on the ground behind him.

"Then why hasn't he come back yet? It's been a over a year. Surely he has escaped dream somehow."

Aimsey got up and spoke softly.

"He shouldn't be the one going to find you this time" Aimsey said and walked away picking up their basket of cookies.

A grin formed in a certain man's face as Aimsey made her way back to her house that Tommy had been gardening at for about a week.

:)

———
Sorry for no upload yesterday I'll upload another chapter later :)))