Chapter 13: Wilbur's interlude

Tw
Past trauma
Mention of suicide

:)

———

Just as I suspected, Tubbo found Tommy. Of course he did. Tommy never was one to stay away for to long.

He sticks to you like the fucking plague.

Tubbo had to go run some errands with ranboo for their big plan. (Whatever the fuck that was. They didn't tell me shit.) So as usual, Tommy came to talk to me. Of course he was going to tell me everything. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.

It had been a few weeks since I saw fundy kill himself. I need something to distract me anyways.

I don't know why he did it though. I thought things were going good. I thought we would finally be happy.

"So you're going to go through with this?" I cut Tommy off as he was speaking about what was about to go down, trying get the thoughts of fundy out of my head.

Tommy looks at me weird and I shrug.

"The plan, I mean how important is this person to you?"

"They mean the world to me. I would do anything for her. She was the only one there for me for the past few months. " Tommy spoke softly smiling at the ocean.

I look at Tommy and then to the ocean as well.

I smile.

"Hey I need to get my mind off of fundy." I say and Tommy soon replies.

"Okay and? You want a reward for it bitch?" I glare at him.

"How about we pay a visit to your vacation island logstedshire?" I smile as he looks at me with a look I can't quite describe.

Terrified?

Angry?

Maybe both.

Tommy kept refusing calling me a bitch and to fuck off.

After almost an hour of refusing to go he finally cracked.

"I GUESS if it's THAT important to you, we can go." Tommy says rolling his eyes and I smiled.

——

Soon we arrive, saying goodbye to a dolphin that went along for the boat ride there.

Tommy looked away as I walked over to the entrance.

"Wilbur wait!" I hear Tommy shout from behind me.

As I walk though he shows me things from his vacation.

"This wasn't a fucking vacation Wilbur." Tommy told me.

"Dream hurt me!"

"Oh come on it couldn't be that bad." I say scoffing.

We arrive at the front bottom of a tower and Tommy flinches.

I completely zone out fearing what is going to come out of Tommy's mouth, knowing exactly what he's gonna say this is.

"-maybe ghostbur would start seeing me again. And everyday a bit of that hope left, and left, and left." Tommy is still looking down as if he'll break making any direct eye contact.

Soon enough he looks back at me.

"Till I broke." Tommy says and I shiver.

"This tower," Tommy says and we look up. "Is where I went to kill myself." I start shaking, Tommy's words cutting into my soul like a dull knife.

"Because of dream."

Soon I black out.

——

I wake up and Tommy is confused.

"Tommy the disc's "

"Wha-"

"We lure him in with the disc's." I say and Tommy looks at me like I have 6 eyes.

"No Wilbur. Don't try anything else. You were. Already pushing it by coming here."

"Tommy we can lure him in with them and get him to give us Aimsey. We will put them away before he can even try to get them."

Tommy looks at me, frightened.

"How can I trust you Wilbur, I thought dream was your friend? Besides WHY should I trust you?! You left me with Dream. Screaming and crying for help! You do nothing but laugh." Tommy look like he was about to cry.

"But then again, why should I have expected anything more of you?" Tommy sighed.

"Tommy believe me that man may have brought me back, and I know what I said. But he is not my friend." I look at Tommy and grin.

"Give me the discs Tommy we can get your friend back."

"I know what I did hurt you and it will never be enough just apologizing. Just please trust me."

Tommy looks at the ground heading to the enderchest. He grabs cat and mellohi and hands me them.

I reach out for them and he pulls back.

"You do anything to them, I don't get my friend back, or you betray me." Tommy looks up at me and pushes the discs to my chest. Eyes fuming with rage. "And I'll kill you."

"Don't worry Tommy I don't plan on it. This will work. Now lets go." I say patting his head.

We start heading back to tubbo to tell him the plan.

———

"I don't know. Are you sure this is a good idea Tommy?" Tubbo questions and looks to him.

"If it means we can get Aimsey back, then I'm sure." Tommy looks to tubbo with a smile then glares at me. "But if he screws it up, he already knows what would happen." Tommy grins.

"So should we start setting up everything?" Ranboo asks.

"I guess we should. Tubbo you'll be in charge of the building Tommy you should go with ranboo and inform people about the plan to get Dream over here."

"And what about you?" Tubbo questions me and I smile.

"Me? I'm gonna try and find that little green bastard and see where he's keeping Aimsey."

"Wait why can't I do that?" Tommy questions crossing his arms. "They're MY  friend. Not yours."

"If you want to be my guest. But it doesn't look like you're the type of person to have a lot of fight left in you. You're a little weakling now toms." I laugh and he gives me this look.

He's angry.

Tommy storms off with ranboo following close behind and tubbo looks back at me.

"You're a fucking prick." Tubbo scoffs.

"Yeah well it runs in the family." I say earning an angry look from tubbo.

"We are NOT family Wilbur. Not by blood or even a bond anymore. You lost that privilege. A long time ago." Tubbo starts walking towards me.

He puts his axe next to my throat.

"You do anything to hurt Tommy or fuck up this plan, and I'll have your head mounted on my fucking wall."

All I do it laugh and push Tubbo away.

"Got it mister president." I Salute to him and start walking away.

"There's a word for pricks like you."

"I bet" I say walking away.